What got you into this fetish

So, I was watching cartoons on youtube years ago when I ended up in a totally spies episode that was about Clover getting fat by eating some kind of addicting cookies, for some reason I stopped trying to have fun with cartoons on youtube and started searching for pictures of fat Clover and looked at them like If I was hypnotized… after that day I started looking for photos, videos and comics of other fat girls as I did with those pictures of fat Clover.After a week searching for pictures of fat girls I discovered I loved them.

2 Likes

Funny how it started for me. Was roughly ten and found a video saying “worlds fattest cat and dogs” and got interested to see how people allowed their pets get so big. Then came across a vid called “Worlds fattest human” and click and watch. A endless spiral of being interested as something new came and kept going looking for pics of huge people. Then like a year later I realize I had a fetish for people bodies developing to grow bigger.(breast expansion/butt expansion/weight gaining/etc.) And was like damn. Should’ve realized this 6 months ago. It became more like an addiction than a fetish to see people get bigger.

2 Likes

Holy shit, I was the same way with the word belly XD

The word “navel” don’t work?

I remember taht episode too

1 Like

It started when i was young me and my sister was stuck inside during winter so we ate more than usual so we got pot bellies and its just kept going from there with us getting bigger and bigger

3 Likes

Dredging this topic back up because my mind wouldn’t leave it alone. My first foray into fat was one of three things, can’t quite remember which came first though I think all three of them had a pretty big impact.

First is Totally Spies, because of course it is.

Second is in various games, anything that slowed me down I found oddly enjoyable, and I actually caught myself going back to Wario Land 4’s apple throwing enemies for no real reason other than to waddle around. Later on did similar stunts with Bowser’s Inside Story, going back to the feast when I was bored and getting him fat multiple times in a row, as well as abused water pipes in earlier M&L games.

Third was this one National Geographic episode (or something like it) detailing a village with fat fetishism as a tradition. Women coming of age were fattened up, and the largest got married. I so desperately want to find the exact episode, just to know where it is since I didn’t pay attention to that at the time, but my searches bring up nothing.

EDIT: Just remembered another gaming moment that got my interest back in the day. Megaman Battle Network…4, I believe? The one with the dark net takeover tactic thing, with different versions for Protoman and Beryl. One side quest had you ask someone for advice on how to swim because one girl who worked with aquatic animals couldn’t swim very well. Get to the guy with advice, and it turns out to be “get fat, because fat floats”. Go back to the girl, and she says she will gain, but only a little. Found myself going back to talk to her every now and then, was mildly disappointed that her dialogue never changed, nor was her sprite any thicker.

4 Likes

You’re probably thinking of Mauritania. Just search for that combined with “force feeding”, “wife fattening” or similar phrases. You’ll find plenty of articles, obviously mainly negative, and I must admit they do take it a bit far.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s probably it. Certainly sounds familiar. Leblouh also sounds like it could be a neat concept for world building, if it wasn’t so forceful. Still can’t find the original episode about the topic though, but thanks for putting my mind at ease, even if the whole thing is more on the extreme side.

1 Like

I was thinking about this for a while and it’s probably that 90s cartoon Eek! the Cat, specifically his fat girlfriend and all the eating jokes.

It’s kinda weird I’m not a furry, come to think of it.

I got a little curious one day a short while after visiting feeder.co.uk (Not sure if that site is still going) and not the UK band known as Feeder… i guess i sort got so curious of it i liked it in the end i know not the best reason but i also was into blog site about someone posting about their GF who had been gaining weight over the years durring the 90s and 2000s

1 Like

That one Peppermint patties episode of Totally Spies.

It all started with having a weird feeling hearing/watching girls burp.

Back then, as a young -10 year old lad, I watched a movie called Princess Protection Program, in which Selena and Demi burped a few times randomly. So I watched the movie a few more times.

Circa 11 or 12, I found Mandy on YouTube.

Eventually, around the same time, found some girl drinking videos that ended in burps, and sometimes in distended bellies, which enamored me even more. Then I got into stuffing and other various forms of girl belly expansion.

With a lot of my most prominent kinks, I can look at a specific point in my life where something wormed its way into my head, or at least made itself known to me. With fat chicks…I’m honestly not sure. It just sorta happened, I suppose. I feel like it somehow branched off from my pregnancy kink, which I discovered pretty early in my teens and got me into big bellies, but because I was still finding myself, I didn’t really have any fantasies formed yet–I just wanted bellies. I was strongly averse to larger women at first, but as time passed and I found myself exposed more and more to wg in various forms, particularly in conjunction with stuffing and vore art, I eased up and gradually came to like bigger and bigger chicks, especially after I realized that bigger butts are better butts.

Here’s what vexes me, though: I think that, on some level, this may have always been with me. As a wee Shuglet, I had this odd fear of pregnant women–I didn’t want to even acknowledge the existence of pregnancy, and it creeped me out. And I vaguely recall having just the least trace of similar feelings for anything involving big bellies, if only in a base capacity of wanting to see how big one could get. I just don’t know how or when I had thoughts about this, especially because it wouldn’t have been in the media I consumed, unless there’s something I’m forgetting. And I didn’t really have fat family members or people in my life, either. By contrast, I can definitely point to where pregnancy started entering my conscience in a big way, and what subconsciously made some neurons cross in response.

TL;DR I don’t fucking know.

For me I think it began from another fetish. I really like vore → digestion led to weight gain, I started liking the end result → I’m into weight gain on its own.

As far as fatfurs go, I can’t help but blame Buyon/Jiggle from Dragon Ball Advance Adventure on it. Big, fat, pink alien who’s strangely cute and goes “boing!” every time you hit him.

dude feeder is awesome, completely separate from the kink.

what got me into fatfurs is animal characters and antro animals i watched as a kid getting fattened up or inflated. like one episode from the lilo and stich series, and i discoverd deviant art when i was like 13 or 14 (my favorite da artist at the time where bunearyk and gnighte). concepts like blueberry inflation interest me only when thay are antropamorthic animals or just animals. and i think it also snowballed me into the furry fandom.

A variety of factors and influencing cartoons, I think. One of the biggest? Here’s a hint!

“A fair, is a vaaaaaaritable schmorgasboard, orgasboard, orgasboard…”

2 Likes

Honestly there’s an entire catalogue of potential fetish awakeners in kids media. Which is a sentence that makes me kinda said to say outloud.

4 Likes