What If Certain Games Were Ported to PC...

Since, in recent years, Sony and Microsoft have had some of their console-exclusive games brought over to PC, Mac, and Linux, if the companies were to do the same for their first-party titles, imagine if the former company finally got around to porting their Fat Princess series to computers and resurrecting the initially-cut servers for the earlier installments. Even though fan mods replacing Plump and Muffintop with princesses from other franchises (or even other females from other franchises) would run rampant to the point that either Sony, Steam, or GameBanana would shut them down, it would be cool all the same to see the series make a proper comeback following a rough time in recent years with the PS3 original being delisted from their Network Store, etc.

1 Like

I really don’t think this is going to happen, Sony doesn’t have any interest in porting over anything that isn’t new and at least a AA title. While I would love to see Fat Princess make a comeback because there’s nothing else like it, after the reputation of the franchise got ruined after FP Adventures, and the original devs broke off from Sony to make a spiritual successor to Fat princess that did VERY poorly I can’t see this happening any time soon.

1 Like