What is the biggest size you are willing to tolerate?

Honestly, I’m good with them as long as there’s NO need to have a focus on the character’s face. Beyond that, it’s too much for me. I do prefer to follow the ‘bigger is better’ mentality, but my limit is pretty firmly-set.

Not sure I’m following. Do you mean you just aren’t a fan of a fat face, or something else I’m not understanding?

me starting this story

me at the end

4 Likes

That kind of sums up my feelings regarding STC right there. He’s the only author where I’ll read part of a story and stop, since I know whatever comes next is NOT gonna be good…

4 Likes

Yeah… not to mention that was the first story I read from him. It was definitely not what I expected but mad respect for him willing to take the plunge, not many people are willing to go that far considering our limit with science and health.

Love the post, best summary I’ve seen in a while.

3 Likes

Yeah, same here. I lowkey think it gimped my sex drive a lil lmao. I went to beat off to some fat butts afterward, but the ending gnawed at the back of my mind like a deranged chipmunk and it suddenly became hard to see fat as a pretty accessory rather than death suspended on the human frame. Didn’t help that I had “Would?” stuck in my head at the time, which is a song about a man who died from heroin abuse, and my brain drew the connection between drug addiction and food addiction.

It kinda makes me look at this whole thread differently, and this whole community. I’ve seen the odd game on here that emphasizes that darker aspect of obesity, and it makes me wonder who among us has made our peace with that, who’s in denial, and who openly welcomes it; and now I wonder how our size preferences fit into all that. I’m no doctor, but I’m pretty sure that, if you’re active and not just shoveling Micky D’s in your mouth all day, you’ll fare better at ~200 lbs than some thin people, and part of me suspects that a lot of us who favor those lower weights have that preference for want of a warm body and not a really big jar of ashes, and those on the other side may sometimes get a thrill just from the risk.

Idk, maybe this warrants another thread, but I thought it might help to get these thoughts out of my head in one of the few environments I know I can find some kindred spirits.

4 Likes

Sorry, clarification incoming: As long as the character isn’t so big as that you need to zoom in to focus on her face, she’s not “too big” for my liking. I’m perfectly happy with fat faces, just as long as there’s no little box showing them inside the picture, next to the character the face belongs to (who is so huge she’s effectively featureless). That’s more than my preference, but if someone likes it, I have no challenge to offer.

1 Like

I definitely feel you there. I wasn’t as hit by the ending, probably because I didn’t have the patience to read through the whole thing, but the sentiment is very familiar to me. As a young lad exploring his sexuality I was disgusted and embarrassed with myself for my preferred size range and my inability to find skinny women as attractive as fat women. It took a while but I learned to accept that this is a part of me that I can’t change, but I just have to manage. It’s part of why I’m here in the first place. I refuse to actively engage with IRL SSBBW content as a matter of principle, and this is a place where I can find release in a non-destructive way.

6 Likes

Well, for me, it’s kinda weird, cause like with art and stuff, “make him BIG, make him CHUNKY” but in real life, I sorta have a limit, like, I wish it could be infinity and beyond, but god dammit, 400 is usually the limit before the big dropkicks from life start coming in, but if in real life there was no limit, then, I’ll tell you what, I’d be Kleenex’s best customer! (If you get the joke, don’t say it, but good for you.)

2 Likes

so you’re allergic to fat people

3 Likes

Big brain time my dudes lol

1 Like

my brain is morbidly obese

5 Likes

Around 250 - 400. If her health is ok I’ll push to 500.

3 Likes

Universe-sized, as long as there’s no health issues whatsoever.

3 Likes

“What is the biggest size you are willing to tolerate?”

Me:image

gamingcat02261991 here gets it

2 Likes

Go big or go home ig

1 Like

As long as they can still walk. That’s really my only limit.

1 Like

Depends on the mood.

Irl: I would not want a partner that engages in this fetish since I would most likely value them as a person above their use as an object for pleasure. As such I don’t want to even risk any unhealthy side effects that comes with the territory.
Otherwise: still resembling human. I see the gain, stuffing and expansion part as the most desirable so when you start to lose a sense of scale it sort of loses the appeal, like, I can see on the stars in the background that she is planet sized but what’s the point?

Being a belly guy, I prefer chub and plump roundness, such as a smooth pot belly, over rolls. I’m also not one for immobility - I’m much more inclined to accept higher weights and sizes if the person can still move under their own steam.

It’s not the weight gain that actually drives me but the insatiability of hunger, an outrageous appetite or of wanton gluttony that gets me moreso.