What sex of proxy do you prefer?

Perhaps you can add why below.

For those who enjoy penis type things (either males or futas) what kind of things do you think my mods could do better for you? I can’t promise a lot of that type of content as I’m a straight male, but I’m sure there are things I can do better for you. I’m already planning on both vagina/clit and penis masturbation in the self belly play options so what could i add to the descriptions there to improve it?

I guess I’ll say it. I know most people here prefer girls, but there are also a lot of fat fetishists who are gay. Like me. I’m wondering if anyone else on the forum is too, 'cause currently I seem to be the only one right now.

I have no idea. I’m not but i try to make all mu content at least account for male and female stuff in the text.

I’ve always preferred a female starter. I do like playing as a futa or intersex character from time to time though because they provide the most options when interacting with other characters in a game.

I’m not against male bodies or anything, (in fact I had a phase where I dated and experimented with other males. I learned that I can get emotionally attached to another male, but there’s just no sexual resonance. Lilly is the real bisexual one lol) The things I like about the male body stem from what I like about female bodies, (so, fembois, trap anime shit and such). there’s just not enough sexual interest for me and when I play sex games I don’t play as the character but instead I see myself as someone controlling them; I don’t really “self insert” and the sum result is not needing much male focus.

In regular gaming it’s kind of the opposite though, it’s very rare that I’d play a female character in a non-sexual game where you can make a character. For whatever reason, lol. I am what I am.

I’d say I could work with either, though I definitely lean towards guys. As I always say though, the gayest guys on earth still like breasts.

Pretty much what I’ve heard too.

Breast are just the best little bags of meat possible. lol.
Stress relievers, comfy pillows, food trays, cash holders, etc. So many functions both aesthetic and utilitarian. haha :stuck_out_tongue:
Who could be blamed for liking them.

Heh, anyone that’s familiar with my original project on FA knows that I like them (the breast descriptions were a little more verbose than the other descriptions). Still just something about the male physique that I think carries weight better though. Just my opinion though.

1 Like

Different strokes for different folks. lol
That’s why it’s important to try to build games that can adapt to a lot of different interests, because everyone views the male and female form different, especially when it comes to fat.

There’s a whole lot more variance when it comes to fat than people realize. Regular, non-fat interested people rarely know anything about all the body shapes, sag-to-firm ratios, stretch-mark, cellulite, and other such form combinations that can be present in the human body. Most of these crazy combos and unique body forms don’t even show up on regular sized people.

1 Like

When I get to writing the descriptions in my game, I’m going to have to ask for help and submissions. I’m not really comfortable writing about females in sexual situations, but I know that I’ll need to include it.

I pretty much use females exclusively in the game. I think the very simulationist nature of Fetishmaster is why I do spend as much time as I do modding it. It’s that simulationist nature that makes me wish there were more modders. Hopefully when I do the modding tutorials I can attract some more

For those who enjoy penis type things (either males or futas) what kind of things do you think my mods could do better for you? I can’t promise a lot of that type of content as I’m a straight male, but I’m sure there are things I can do better for you. I’m already planning on both vagina/clit and penis masturbation in the self belly play options so what could i add to the descriptions there to improve it?

I like female ones. I’ll grab a futa but I dislike that they seem to cum really, really easily. “Here, tickle the balls!” SPLOORT “Whoops”
I like dickgirls for whatever reason.