What WG Artist Do You Miss The Most?

I miss DaysDays, they were an artist/ story writer who actually introduced me to the fact a community of people who make weight gain material on a daily basis. They disappeared a long time ago and haven’t updated what did happen.

Edit: They were on DeviantArt, and was the first artist on the site I saw. In a way they showed me two interesting worlds that I did not know exist.

2 Likes

does anyone remember gokutothez, the furry WG artist?
or jirris? or hoodah?

darkzuri was also incredible in furry WG sequences of her tigress OC.
(ofcourse darkzuri isnt gone, but she has stopped making many drawings, unlike her previous years of art production…)

hey i might be wrong about this but im pretty sure hoodah is still around
and they made a game thats on this website

1 Like

and jirris also looks like they are still around but their fa hasnt seen an update for 4 months

yea, i miss hoodah too

6 Likes

Rip Shoclu

Generally extremely out of the loop when it comes to drama and such, but I think Shoclu is still there:

Thanks! And sorry for me not doing any research.

They’re still active, or at least returned.

Eggo, I really don’t know what happened, he just disappeared, like, he really disappeared. this makes me worried, but again, it looks like he is helping to develop the tribal hunter game?

I don’t know, I hope he is fine

1 Like

G-nibbles, 100%. Not dead, but a couple years ago the amount of art he posted started to dip drastically with longer and longer periods of silence between big batches of multiple images, until they eventually totally stopped. He still draws, but the only time you’ll rarely see any of his newer work is if it’s part of a collab, trade, or maybe randomly on some chan or another. Amazing artist in general, great at drawing more than just fat, and the general shapes of his girls are so chunky and cute. Also interesting is seeing how dramatically his style changed over time as he tried different things, you can see steady changes and huge improvements if you just look at a bunch of his work.

He was also the best artist (that drew primarily humans) for slob content, IMO, another reason why I miss him so much.

So I have been in the DA community for a long time and overall there are quite a few artist I can think of that I wish would come back. Probably the oldest example I can think of is AnonymouZ-angel User Profile | DeviantArt who was one of my first favorite artist until they left. Probably the biggest one I miss however is Sneakylittlebastard because they had some of my first favorites but then they deleted their entire library and has been radio silent ever since.

Yo anyone remember anonymouz angel? hasn’t posted anything in like many years but his first (and only) comic on deviantart is something i still relish and come back to time and time again when the current WG artist communities are kinda slow.

Kaneda (at least I think that’s his name), a japanese artist, he made this really nice animation of a girl gaining weight, among some other pieces. He vanished one day and never came back, dunno if he gave up or passed away.
Here’s a link to his pixiv:

Has anyone heard something about Engine-Baron? He kinda just disappeared from DA without a trace after mid-2018. He used to draw the cutest cows.

There was this one artist that hasn’t uploaded anything in a while. They made some fat girl dress up game but I forgot who it was