What WG / TF -related things would you like to see?

I’m getting to get close to finishing core background / backend features for this project, and I’m curious to know what people would want out of an “RPG that features weight gain and maybe also transformation” game.

Things already in mind / implemented:

[ul]- Weight stat causing a change of player character’s sprites and dialouge

• Breaking out of equipped armor after growing too large, needing to repair it
  • Weight stat that has effects on stats and damage
  • Eating enemies and foodstuffs to restore status and health
  • Being “stuffed” causing a weakened battle state, but can be soothed by allies
  • Items and equipment that provide benefits, but also cause you to passively gain weight
  • Strange transformations and size change scenarios for people into that[/ul]

But I’m wondering if this is enough? If you have any suggestions for this game, please let me know so I can keep it in mind as I finish up the foundation on the backend of this project. Thank you for your time.

That sounds like a good assortment of merriment to start off with. I’d stick with those and make sure they’re well implemented, then start expanding the options from there

Well, you pretty much covered everything WG related and I’d 99% agree with Gonkulous. The other 1% says:

Add some kind of accessory/gem system, basically just an extra slot in the equipment menu that is used for transformation gems/amulets/rings/whatever-is-lore-friendly and would provide a little flexibility in how each character is used for each fight. The accessory would have some kind of theme, like:
-Dragon gem= add dragon tail and wings for character. Fire breath.
-Slime earring= become slimy. Increased defense, lowered offense. Engulf an enemy to stun for a turn and steal a little health. Maybe digest them if they run out of health during the turn?
-Water amulet= get bloated/swollen. Increased defense, attack last, immune to fire attacks. Water breath.
-Fairy ring= shrink, get little wings. Increased dodge chance, lowered defense, attack first. Some kinda buff or debuff that fits the theme.
-Milky gem= bigger breasts, little cow horns. Slower, but stronger melee, weaker magic. Feed/drink milk for some health (maybe weight for the other party members?)
-Glutton ring= no visual change, maybe blushing? Gain stats when fat/eating. Lose stats when hungry/skinny.

Maybe an option to turn on and off certain scenarios, and replacing it with weight gain, I. E if someone doesn’t like giantess, instead of the woman growing tall she gets extremely fat

Maybe a temporary blueberry TF?

[quote=“SRP, post:3, topic:1212”]Well, you pretty much covered everything WG related and I’d 99% agree with Gonkulous. The other 1% says:

Add some kind of accessory/gem system, basically just an extra slot in the equipment menu that is used for transformation gems/amulets/rings/whatever-is-lore-friendly and would provide a little flexibility in how each character is used for each fight. The accessory would have some kind of theme, like:
-Dragon gem= add dragon tail and wings for character. Fire breath.
-Slime earring= become slimy. Increased defense, lowered offense. Engulf an enemy to stun for a turn and steal a little health. Maybe digest them if they run out of health during the turn?
-Water amulet= get bloated/swollen. Increased defense, attack last, immune to fire attacks. Water breath.
-Fairy ring= shrink, get little wings. Increased dodge chance, lowered defense, attack first. Some kinda buff or debuff that fits the theme.
-Milky gem= bigger breasts, little cow horns. Slower, but stronger melee, weaker magic. Feed/drink milk for some health (maybe weight for the other party members?)
-Glutton ring= no visual change, maybe blushing? Gain stats when fat/eating. Lose stats when hungry/skinny.[/quote]

There is something like this prepared for the near-end of the game, a “you are what you eat” style of thing. Don’t want to say too much, but you’re close!

This might interfere too much with the systems already in place, but I do like the option of turning off scenarios.
I think I might make it an option to turn off ‘kinky’ stuff in case people aren’t into it. Good add!

Inflating like a blueberry, or becoming the size and shape of one? ???
(Either way is fine by me kuhuhu)

I’m liking the suggestions so far! Thank you all for your inputs~

Hmm how about a boss where you “defeat” it by fattening it up, my personal preference would be a female boss, and the different stages in the fight could be varying degrees of fatness, could take place inside a room full of food, and it overrides the attacking commands just for this fight

Yep, it’s enough! If you want a random suggestion though; an “ate spicy food” status (snot and tears, generally uncomfortably looking but also vague enjoyment) would amuse me greatly.

With some of these, you are going to have to get creative to avoid having to do exponentially more battle portraits (but please draw Eggs in as many armor combinations as you can stand to do. I find the idea of an egg wearing a chain-mail bikini too hilarious for words).

Inflating like a blueberry, or becoming the size and shape of one? ???
(Either way is fine by me kuhuhu)[/quote]

I would say inflating like a blueberry but either is fine :wink:

I really like SRP’s suggestions because the art changes would be so easy to implement that it wouldn’t take too much more development time.