What would your dream game be?

About a week ago, I gave Fast Food Rampage a try. Naturally, trying to play a twin-stick shooter on a touch screen is…less than optimal. Second, I can’t say I enjoyed the murder aspect of it. I was wondering if anyone had thought to make something similar, except instead of the player killing their victims, they just leave them fat and immobile. Here’s a video of the game to demonstrate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Bzqxe_OA0

You mean WG-themed, right? One dream game I’ve toyed with the idea of is a vampire-themed Harvest Moon/Actraiser hybrid.

The full scenario isn’t quite nailed down yet (though I think I have some of the bones), but the player character is a freshly-sired vampire who flees his homeland to protect his former kin as well as save himself from hunters. Long story short, he discovers that vampirism is only transmitted through humans, and exsanguination doesn’t have to kill its target. Thus, instead of hunting humans, he befriends beastfolk (the first of which is likely a pudgy fox-woman) and convinces them to allow him to feed on them.

Thus enters the weight gain mechanic: Pudgier beastfolk can give more blood before sustaining damage. The game would likely be driven by the player striking out to find more beastfolk to add to their “harem,” as well as generally improving the castle/estate they take up residence in and everyone’s lives in general. In turn, fatter beastfolk allow you to heal more at one time, as well as generally being happier.

In the background would likely be Fantastic Racism™ and themes of rejection, self-determination and the value of intention.

The other one’s a Harvest Moon clone played more straight, but includes hardish vore in the background and is likely not something people want to hear about.

1 Like

My perfect game would be Rack 2 (google it) but with all the, uh, “excess” cut off. Just pick a girl you like, they POOF into a restraint rack of your choice, then you poke, prod and insert whatever into them for whatever relevant kink. I think a better way to explain it is “Rack 1, but 3D and NOT Rack 2.”

Rack 2’s biggest problem is that Fek is overdoing it. He’s got some nasty-ass feature bloat going on for being his first-ever 3D project, and progress is getting slower and slower, long before we get a chance to see nearly 10% of the stuff he promised.

So, uh, disregarding my whine there, yeah, my dream game would be a simple fetish toy with a wide variety of things you can do to your selected lady.

Yiffalicious 2 might end up being closer to your vision, in a roundabout way.

Hmmm…
A Katamari styled game, except instead of rolling a ball its just straight up eating. A focus on appetite, stomach capacity, and digestion. You start in your kitchen and once you clean that out you move on to your neighbor’s house, restaurants, grocery stores any place where foods at yo. Some character customization (gender, face, body shape) would be a must. As the levels go on the character of course gets bigger and bigger, hungrier and hungrier. I would love escalation into vore stuff, hell maybe even object vore, but I know thats not everyone’s cup of tea. Maybe making certain items more valuable to eat up would be cool, and choosing where the weight goes would be amazing as well. Not too interested in story, but a level of interactivity between the character and their gain would seal the deal for me. In between levels maybe there could be a smaller minigame where the character plays/fondles just interacts with their body. I’d maybe prefer a 2D stylized game, or pixelated graphics in lieu of a more realistic 3D feel. It would most likely be level based, and progression would be lax in that you can go back and forth between the weights as you see fit (Higher weights of course being unlocked as you go). Nothing too complex, keep it simple, fun and visually appealing.

2 Likes

Fat royalty is my fantasy too, I see weight as an ostentatious expression of power and I’m aroused by ostentatious power.

1 Like

Here’s another dream game I had in mind: A game partially inspired by Fat Princess for PS3, but more focused on feeding and dating than RTS-style combat and resource gathering.

I’ve also wanted to see a game where one plays as an incredibly fat queen for a while, but for now the only game that can somewhat emulate that is crusader kings with its built in weight gain system. I’m particularly interested in a queen keeping herself fat and well fed at the expense of her subjects and the ramifications that could have, Ive always thought that could make for a great game.

2 Likes

You should check out @failmuseum’s ck2 mod, Fatocracy. It’s seriously epic.

1 Like

I’ve actually looked into that mod myself, but I’m a simpleton and couldn’t make heads or tails of the game itself (also not entirely sure I even installed the mod correctly come to think of it). Just reading that thread is fun though, lots of cool ideas I’m on board with, it’s just I’m not sure I’m willing or able to learn such a complex game just to get off to some palanquin-breaking queen blobs.

2 Likes

Honestly, while it may seem bewildering at first, it’s not too difficult once you get going. I just watched a bunch of youtube videos and went from there. A lot of it is just random events and your responses to them, to be honest.

Even after all this time, I still barely understand combat. Out number the enemy, have commanders with a martial no lower then 8 (higher is always better), and never attack over a river or into mountains. And now you have all my tactical knowledge.

Sun Tzu would be so proud.

And as a rule, I always play with the console. The RNG in the game can be a brutal nightmare, and it quickly becomes VERY frustrating when the game just seems to want to murder you and your family.

The game is currently free as well (trying to get people hooked for CK3, I’d wager), so even if you tried it for a week and it wasn’t for you, you’re out nothing but time. I won’t lie, I am rather biased, as I do adore the game, in spite of the rage-inducing moments.

2 Likes

one thing I would like to see is a fetish game that is so good that normies find out about it and feel like there missing out on something. it would be really funny to me. bonus points if it gets a run submitted to GDQ or something simmilar

1 Like

When I first got into the game, I watched half of an old tutorial (it was out of date when I watched it) from Arumba and just jumped into the game. I will say it was a rough first playthrough, I barely knew anything about the game and I played my first game with the Conclave DLC installed (and way of life). I started as a count in Ireland in the 1066 start date (do this if you are new, there isn’t a better place to start). By the end, I had only managed to conquer Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England.

I’d recommend save scumming to any new player for their first few campaigns. You learn a lot the first two or so games you play, and the knowledge you gain is extremely helpful for future games. I only managed to form Britannia in my first game as Ireland, the second game I controlled half of continental Europe and half of Northern Africa as Holland, and in my third game I conquered the entire world without a single noteworthy rebellion starting as tribal Poland.

The game may look way too complicated, but it’s not as bad as it looks at first glance.

Should have replied to @Fuarkspace, lol.

And that sounds way saner then my first time. Tried restoring Zoroastrian Persia as Karen Vandid. That was NOT a good choice for a first playthrough. I got murdered a lot, for which I blame all the filthy heathens infesting my glorious realm.

As for my part, I started playing well before Conclave, hence my overwhelming hatred of that DLC. There are parts of it I like (I love the changes to education, for example), but some of the ways your vassals can screw with you just drive me nuts. I remember when it first dropped, and it was so badly balanced, that every single kingdom on the map was an elective monarchy within the first 50 years. It was so absurd, it just hurt.

At this point, I’d say about half my games are with Conclave, and the rest without. I’ve gotten much better at dealing with the problems Conclave throws at me, though it still does feel like needless padding. Pretty sure the game devs just said, “We’ll slow down a player’s conquests by making them deal with an Increased Council Power Faction every 5 years, and a major civil war every 10 years or succession. I’m sure that won’t drive anyone mental.”

Though, life did get way easier when I realized I could stuff my council with loyalists and do what I want, and imprison all my powerful vassals so they couldn’t do anything. And Conclave is essential if a person wants to play as a vassal, otherwise you’ll have almost nothing to do.

1 Like

As far as racing game ideas are concerned, my concept for a dream game would be similar to a rather-vulgar title known as Viz: The Computer Game (which, to my knowledge, only released in Europe), minus the high difficulty, the obvious swearing, etc. The idea involves three fatties, one who bounces on their belly, one who gut checks obstacles, and the other who uses a long jump via, well, you don’t want to know.

Well, I know I’m late to the game by about… nine months, but that’s not gonna stop me from chipping in.

My current fantasy is about a Starbound/Terraria-style game where you sail from island to island on an infinite ocean, rather than going through space.

Like Starbound, you’d have a wide option of playable races (Fox, Lizard, Bee, Cat, Etc.), each with their own distinct cultural aesthetic and style. Your ship would start off small (to the degree that it can still accommodate for expanded players and NPCs), but can be upgraded to be bigger and better. Instead of an onboard computer, you have a trusty first mate and onboard map and helm. Instead of warp fuel, you’d have long-term supplies for long unbroken sailing.

You would of course dig through caves across the islands, gain resources, build buildings and craft items- the last of which I actually feel would be more fun with Minecraft’s style of crafting table, in order to sneak in things you’d otherwise find right away.

Cooking would of course be a key feature as well- there would be a ton of ingredients found across all of the island-biomes, and you would be able to use them all for a wide variety of variant dishes, combos and super-foods. Food would even be multi-purpose; some are just for eating, others give buffs, and some are even hazardous and best used against enemies.

Of course, the selling point would be the expansion. Three types in all- weight gain, gas inflation and berry bloating. Each grants specific abilities (gas allows for floating, berries can roll quickly, etc.) and status buffs, albeit at the cost of that pesky dexterity and ability to fit into those no-good doorways. You of course gain abilities and generally are stronger when expanded yourself, but you will also have a wide variety of ways to expand NPCs, including monsters. While certain kinds of NPC gain similar benefits like you yourself, most will just be hampered by it.

The default that you and NPCs can take at the start is five stages of expansion before bursting, but you will be able to obtain permanent upgrades that raise your own limit, and stronger mobs will be able to take more pressure themselves.

There would be a main storyline to the game, but it is not the focus of the game’s progression. The main focus will be on quests, worldbuilding and exploration as you strive to become the biggest of the World Sea.

This is ultimately the tip of the iceberg- I have a lot in my head about this that I need to write down.

2 Likes

Personally my dream game would be a Sword Art Online (with the nerv-gear and all stuff) like, MMORPG or Multiplayer RPG, ultra realist and permissive.

With an AI for manage npc, the world the quests, make plots and reason to encounter other players.

With a gameplay focused on building, social interaction, roleplay and also PvE.

All of that with Feederism fetish content for have another type of fun possible.

I prefer science fiction but I would be totally ok for some medieval fantasy game.

… maybe my expectation is a little too high.