What's your favorite food?

So guys, lets talk food. What’s your favorite, this isn’t really a kink thing but just what you guys like to eat. I really can’t choose but I can say what my favorite cuisine is, I prefer Indian food over pretty much everything. I mean its nice and warm, spicy, and spiced. It tailors to my taste.

4 Likes

I’d have to say bread. one of the few things you can enjoy without a sense of smell

2 Likes

burgers and fries, kinda probably because im American but i also don’t retain and fat what so ever do to genetics and running.

2 Likes

Chicken alfredo is definitely my favorite, and it reminds me of when I was a kid, back when my mom would make it.

1 Like

Recently discovered that doughnuts are not just a hype trend.

2 Likes

Rice. Any and all kinds of rice. Inarizushi isn’t bad, either.

1 Like

I have a great weakness for Italian cuisine. A plate of pasta is something I find very hard to resist.

Indian food, especially a good curry or shahi lamb, is a very, very close second.

1 Like

I’m hopelessly addicted to pizza. If I was able to, I would eat pizza until I EXPLODE!

1 Like

Probably hard pretzels, nothing like a good crunch. Not a big fan of soft pretzels through, I’m not a big fan of chewie stuff.

1 Like

Anything with carbohydrates and meat together. Mmm.

4 Likes

Burger, pizza, fries, etc, etc.

3 Likes

Probably steak or mapo tofu.

4 Likes

At least 20% of my daily calories are iced coffee, real food is for the weak

…but hypothetically, salmon and grilled vegetables

3 Likes

Pizza. Pepperoni to be exact.

4 Likes

Mac and cheese. Also a good Reuben sandwich

3 Likes

Watermelon for me, especially with a bit of salt. It’s been too long since I had some.
:watermelon:

2 Likes

Now that i think about it, my favorite food would have to be garlic, because it’s so useful for making other foods.

Also, some side notes, never had watermelon (oof), and I often find watermelons in games used for boob gain or stomach gain (though mostly boob, kinda like milk in wg games lol)

1 Like

Hard to pick, but probably some kind of Mexican dish, either quesadillas or enchiladas. I just love the combination of cheese, spice and meat that a lot Mexican dishes have.

2 Likes