Willing to Help Any Team With Writing

I’ve been writing for a while now and with the rise of the new gain jam, I want to help any team that might need it. Whether it’s making your sentences flow like water, helping you come up with ideas for your game, or assisting you with organizing your abstract ideas into a single project, I’m here and willing to help. I hope that I can help every team during this gain jam reach their full potential and encourage those who aren’t the most confident in their ideas that they still have a chance to create something wonderful.

1 Like

Is this exclusive to the gain jam?

Not really. I don’t mind helping others with their own projects besides the gain jam but during the gain jam, I’ll be focused on helping any team that wants it as a priority. Did you need some help?

Here and there. I’m not going to lie, there are times I feel very overwhelmed with the amount of writing and work I know still needs to be done in some areas, especially since I hope to release the next update around the 20th-ish.
Outside of the story stuff and the bad end stuff, there’s going to be expanded interactions, scenes, etc. later on and the thought of all that on top of the programming loop holes I’ve been leaping through with plenty of help just to get all the little systems in order makes me smile wryly and sigh.

tl;dr Help would be very much appreciated for side content in particular, but I’m all for more writers for the next major story stuff.

Sure. I sent you a message and I’ll do what I can to help you.

1 Like