Wintertide.

Nothing short. haha. 394.2 KB file on MEGA
Might not update.

8 Likes

The settle option is bugged

1 Like

In what way though???

When clicking settle, instead of appearing as it should, it shows the raw code and softlocks.

Raw code below:

This text will be blurred(either: A man walks in begging for food and seems to be very hungry. What shall you do? [[Let him starve]](if: $food > 5)[ or [[ Let the man eat.]] ],(if: $happy < 99)[Your assistant approaches you and says the town has gaven you food as contribute for how you have not let them down! 50 more food! (set: $food to it +50) [[Take it and thank them|Play]] ] (if: $happy > 100)[Your assistant approaches you and says the town has gaven you threats as contribute for how you have let them down! food! (set: $happy to it -5)[[Who even cares.|Play]] ],

never mind i got it i already fixed it. This is what happens you forget 1 “)” im uploading the fix now

3 Likes

i already got it ^^^^^^^^^

new link posted… So. Refresh and dowload it. It should play normal now.

I know how you feel lol

I’ve coded a fair share of HTML myself and forgetting a single “>” can break things

well enjoy the new bug fix. It should be normal now.

I found another bug. I think I know what caused it too, thanks to the missing “)” from earlier lol

When Town Happiness reaches 100 and higher, the town will reward you with threats instead of the usual praise.

I think it might be due to this part in the code from earlier:

(if: $happy > 100)[Your assistant approaches you and says the town has gaven you threats as contribute for how you have let them down! food! (set: $happy to it -5)[[Who even cares.|Play]] ],
That “>” should probably be flipped.

I might be wrong since I have literally no experience coding with Twine, but eh.

Bugs or not, this is a good game nonetheless lol

my only question is are you able to make more money?

1 Like

I forgot to add the feature… but theres a glitch were you can just continue without using that so just… enjoy the bug while you can xd.

1 Like

I’ll get onto it. Seems simple

1 Like