WIP by Dobemaru (Obesity Game)

whats that program people use to translate RPG maker games? i forgot the name but i’ll run it through quick and make some edits.

Translator++, but some screens and other stuff won’t be translated that way.

data.7z (46.4 KB)
Here’s a qick translation of the Data Folder using DeepL. I didn’t adjust the text width yet, but it should be playable. Notice some of the menu’s not being translated at all. That’s plugin text that get’s skipped by Translator++.

1 Like

well with how short this demo is i dont see much reason to edit the quick translation.
the demo does look promising though.
only two words got cut off so more or less all the information is still given to you.

Ah, it’s just a beta demo. When I read “seems like dobemaru wants to have the game finished by the end of the month”, by someFillerName. I assumed it would have been the COMPLETE version(which DID seem a bit early).

1 Like

he want finish this demo to let everyone know he didn’t quit.

Understandable, have a great day.

On the bright side, he has done a good job with the basic framework of the game, and then we can look forward to more stages of Obesity level and gluttony skills

yeah thats what google translate had me think.

two of the img/character files aren’t working because they didn’t translate right. Can someone send me a fixed version of the files?

There’s an option in the menu that only has two options, both of which show me the same thing: Seina(I am focusing on her, fattening her up specifically, might have something to do with it) and some more japanese characters… I’m trying to translate them myself…

Alright, the main menu is “Status”

The two options are just the girls’ names, Aika, and Seina. Why Selecting Aika shows Seina… a bug that needs to be reported I guess.

And the word beside Seina(who’s at her smallest btw), translates to “making”… I’ll fatten her up and see if it changes.

Got her a tummy, and the word didn’t change, I guess she’s still in the “making”.

Okay… Got her as big as possible, it still says making. But in other news, Seina became such a cute sphere!~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Knowing how blobby Dobemaru gets with their art, I’m hyped for the full game, and I’m excited to see what other girls we’ll be fattening(Also, boy do I wish this game’s premise could become a reality, I’d spend ALL my money fattening up the ladies at one of these places! XD)

1 Like

Er, seems there is an issue with the demo missing a file.