Wish You Were Mine

I stumbled upon this demo while browsing itch.io its a dating visual novel and it looks great its pretty bare bones at the moment but I think you’ll all agree it has a lot of potential
Sir Kata's Collection - itch.io
the character shown in the demo Kandice Is the only one planed to gain weight I believe don’t quote me on that i just found this game today ok give me a break

29 Likes

Those jiggle physics :drooling_face:

3 Likes

This has alot of potential :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do agree, tons of potential here. The main female character is adorable.
Does anyone know how to save and load, if that’s implemented yet? Pressing the escape key just brings up the option to close the game.

1 Like

Alot of early demo VN games are like this, Especially when they contain alot of technical aspects and are very short there is no real reason for a save feature as there’s not enough story to warrant it. I too hope it gets this feature when the games script hits over an hour long of reading as that would be best time to do it.

2 Likes

Oh, lol, been playing this and just assumed there was already a forum topic i’d missed somehow. 8 got high hopes and wonder if the creator is a member here, and if so why they didn’t announce such a cute game.

2 Likes

Hey there! Sin Valmar here. I’m one of the game dev’s and Kandi’s writer. I’m glad you folks enjoyed the scene! I actually didn’t know about these forums until today. If y’all have any questions about the game, let me know! We also have a discord with tons more info, concept art, and more. Wish You Were Mine

20 Likes

Glad you made it here, then, and loving what i’m seeing so far. You the real MVP, boss.

Is what OP said accurate? As in, is Kandy the only weight gain character, or is that a major focus of the game?

2 Likes

I hope you guys make a page for the game here, this looks great!

3 Likes

The game focuses on a variety of fetishes. BE, WG, FMMG and lactation to name a few. WG is featured prominently in Kandi’s route. You’ll have various opportunities in her scenes to feed her sweets and such. Do that enough and she will gain weight. We also want to have magical artifacts the player can find that can affect any girl. So other girls could potentially experience WG, but it wouldn’t be as tied to their plots. However, the artifact system is something we need to work out a lot more and will depend a lot on funding. All these body alterations mean new character models. Pair that with every girl having multiple outfits and it gets pricey.

16 Likes

I’ll certainly look into it! I’ve been busy the past few days so i haven’t really had a chance to check out the site. We have a Dev meeting tonight so ill bring that up.

4 Likes

Holywow that was an experience, I think with enough demo stuff I would be more then interested in supporting cause this was beautiful to see on a long hard day after work.

2 Likes

Do you guys have a Patreon just yet?

1 Like

We haven’t started crowdfunding just yet. The plan is to get a full demo (5 scenes per girl, way fewer placeholder assets, more polished animations etc.) done before we start crowdfunding. Having said that, we DO accept donations if you really want to help. If anyone is interested, DM me here or on discord for details.

5 Likes

From my own personal experience it’s almost more important to just have a release schedule than it is to have a full content launch in terms of Patreon. Plus if money is part of the equation then that’s something you can definitely leverage fans for.

I am also by no means a marketing expert, my experience just comes from having spent more money than my wallet would like on Patreon for the last few years.

3 Likes

Here’s a let’s play I done earlier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Honestly the game is quite enjoyable. Some of the writing is a tad bit weak, namely dialogue that feels completely unnatural, but I can at least ignore anime cliches for the sake of comedy and ecchi.

1 Like

this is amazing cant wait to see more

2 Likes

You had me at Weight Gain, especially the opportunity to fatten up other girls.

Also Kandi is best girl.

7 Likes