World Of Lust - A World Of Horror Mod - First Release!

don’t you need to put event mods into appdata, instead of the steam directory?

I had trouble installing it myself, but I figured out that you gotta ditch the folder that comes with the actual zip file. Your directory should look like this (First part is your user name)

More thing, do I have to worry about what version of the game I have considering I download my games for free. So do I have to worry about what version I have for the mod to work too?

seems like im having trouble installing the mod, its in the customs folder but it wont show up in game, anyone got a quick fix?

Did you put it in the custom folder in wohgame in the %appdata% Local folder and NOT the steam browse files folder?

I thought i did, and this is a really stupid question but im a very stupid person but how can i get to the games specific app data?

Search in files %appdat% and if it brings you to roaming click on the previous file then open the Local folder and there should be a folder in it named wohgame

I dont see where i change it to local, im on windows 11 if that helps.

Again, sorry for not understanding immediately

Okay, I tried downloading it, but up to no avail, either send me a video on how to do it or something otherwise I’m never going to try and download this mod again, otherwise I am completely done with it and will not want anything to do with it.

So either someone gives out proper instructions especially visuals to how to properly download this thing, including how to get the freaking game properly installed, otherwise I’m done!

Instructions are in the first post my dude.

Relax

I’m used to windows 10 so idk how different it is, usually I just search it in the search bar in the bottom left(unless you mean the wohgame folder isn’t there for some reason?)

Yea i cant find it, it seems like it dosnt exist outside of the steam folders

Tbf they arent relly that clear, especially to someone whose never modded anything before

When you go to %appdata% are you in the Local folder or the Roaming folder?

If the former, make a folder in Local named wohgame and copy paste the steam games files there(done this before)

If the latter you click the name before Roaming in the little title thing(though idk if this is a Win 11 and 10 difference or not)

alright, i made a local folder, moved the game files and then i put the apartments file in the custom folder, now it should show up in the mods tab in the actual game, right?

edit: tested to see if i got it and no, i did not. i cant wait to finally get it so i can know how really stupid i am Lol.

What do you mean you made a local folder?

i made a folder in what i thought was the local file but i dont think it was actually local, i can see a local folder but it has nothing in it besides a save file

if it was wohgame make a custom, character, and mystery folder(all in lowercase) there

For those who need a visual guide:

1 Like