What is World Of Horror?
- World Of Horror is basically the lovechild game of Junji Ito and H.P Lovecraft, it’s a very dark and twisted game based upon solving mysteries and freeing your town from an Old God that is constantly getting closer.
- It features various events with pathways depending on your choices and state of you character and combat encounters with various eldritch horrors, ghosts and wide range of other horrifying creatures.
How does this mod change it?
- This mod aims to convert that horror, into lust.
Instead of adding new events and combat encounters, I’m converting and perverting the original events into much, much lewder ones~
- What spurred me to even get this game in the first place was a mod created by TheFoxyDragon called World Of Fatties. It’s an amazing mod that adds 5 new enemies and 16 new events with the vast majority of them being furry related. If you’ve got World Of Horror and haven’t checked out his mod yet, what are you still doing here? Go get it!
- After completing a playthrough with TheFoxyDragon’s mod, being the greedy bastard I am, I wanted more, and I knew the best way to do that was to make my own mod, and so here we are.
How WOL differs from WOF
- One of the main differences between mine and TheFoxyDragon’s mod is the horror aspect, while he balances fetish and horror, my mod leans more over to the fetish side than horror side.
- The themes themselves differ too, within this mod won’t be purely weight gain but a mix of various other expansion-related fetishes
- The final difference is the characters themselves. As I said earlier, TheFoxyDragon’s mod is primarily furries, while mine will feature primarily human characters (but not exclusively). The only reason being that I prefer to draw human characters.
- Of course I’m going to provide a couple of teasers to show you what it’s like~
- The first release! All vanilla events and enemies exclusive to the apartment location have been recreated in a much more lustful manner. APARTMENT.V.1.zip (77.4 KB)
If you’ve got windows, this is how. If you don’t use windows then you’ll have to search for a tutorial.
- download and unzip the file
- search %appdata% in the windows search bar, it’ll most likely take you to appdata/roaming. you’ll need to exit the roaming folder and enter appdata/local.
- once you’re in appdata/local, look for a folder called wohgame.
- then look for a folder in wohgame called custom, drop all the files in there.
Then you’re good to go! Check they’re installed properly by launching world of horror and clicking on the mods tab in the main menu, they should then all appear there. If it’s worked correctly, each event should say what kinks they’re focused on when you hover your mouse over them, meaning you can disable any mods that don’t fit your kinks.
Thank you for reading, let me know what you think of this down below!