World Of Lust - A World Of Horror Mod - First Release!

i’m not that familiar with it either, this is my first mod for this game. all i know that can be added is events, characters, enemies and mysteries. i’m pretty sure you can have multiple different endings for custom mysteries, but not the game itself. i’m not sure how much you can change the ui either, apart from changing the colour scheme.

You can only mod in events, enemies, characters, and one ending mysteries at the moment. The two methods of modding are the notepad and a mod maker called Net of Horror.
Edit:fixed typo

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about getting mods for WoH, I’m looking forward to this

I got a new computer and lost my 100% right before the new update came out, so I gotta work on that too :sob:

1 Like

Oof, wish you luck buddy, unless you want a copy of a near complete save file

1 Like

Reclaiming all the achievements helps give me a reason to play more, so I’m good on any save files
thanks though

2 Likes

I am VERY excited for the seemingly more expansion/inflation focused design for the mod! I’ll definitely keep an eye out on this!

2 Likes

You have my interest~!

2 Likes

This and WoF are inspiring to try to make some mods again

1 Like

ah thats a shame. would’ve been nice to see more of the game themed around the kink elements. still looking forward to it though.

2 Likes

I might make one or two kink events(although my art is bad so I consider it more prwctice till I get better), but mostly I’ve only madr two meme mods.

1 Like

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong plave to ask, but would a enemy that force feeds you do Sta, Rea, both, or DOOM damage?

1 Like

i’d say Sta since its pushing your physical limits

2 Likes

Thanks dude, will probably finish the event first(made it without reference), I’ll update the pics of the mods in the future when I’m better at art.

2 Likes

Since it’s a mod to focus on horny, wouldn’t it be appropriate to change the name of the Reason stat?

3 Likes

We sadly can’t change that at the moment(maybe in update 1.0)

1 Like

What would be a good name for a weight gain old god?(for event and enemy themes since we can’t mod old gods yet)

1 Like

The only name that sprung to mind was Adephagia(Goddess of Gluttony) but I don’t think that works for an old god.

3 Likes

Honestly I’ve gotten sick and tired of hearing that name, but I blame that on the times I pop into threads on /trash/

How about
Cath Glwth
It’s welsh, but can be a stand in for lovecraftian speak

3 Likes

That’s a good one, I think I’ll use that one

1 Like

I love the look of this

4 Likes