World Of Lust - A World Of Horror Mod - First Release!

This might give me a good reason to finally get World of Horror. I like Junji Ito but not a huge fan of horror games. I especially appreciate that your mod offers more fetish variety over World of Fatties.

3 Likes

V.1

hello hello! I’m sorry it’s been so long, life gets in the way… like a lot. i’m glad to finally release the apartment events and enemies though!
you can down loads the files on my trello, just check the release area.
if you run into any issues, bugs, grammatical errors please let me know!

11 Likes

How do I install this mod?

1 Like

if you’ve got windows, this is how. if you don’t use windows then you’ll have to search for a tutorial.

1. download and unzip the file
  2. search %appdata% in the windows search bar, it’ll most likely take you to appdata/roaming. you’ll need to exit the roaming folder and enter appdata/local.
  3. once you’re in appdata/local, look for a folder called wohgame.
  4. then look for a folder in wohgame called custom, drop all the files in there.

then you’re good to go! check they’re installed properly by launching world of horror and clicking on the mods tab in the main menu, they should then all appear there. if it’s worked correctly, each event should say what kinks they’re focused on when you hover your mouse over them, meaning you can disable any mods that don’t fit your kinks.

hope this helped :))

2 Likes

thanks you, I will try it.

1 Like

Woah, pretty pog, will try it in a bit.

1 Like

just updated the main post so you can download the current version under the releases section instead of going to trello.

1 Like

Just a heads up, the intruder event has a space missing between the an

1 Like

oh wow, i’ll sort that now. thank you for being so attentive :))

1 Like

No problem dude, glad to point it out

1 Like

In my personal opinion

1 Like

Is this from testing an event, if so you need to start a run, press q to die(well, complete a run, but dying also completes one), then you can test/play events

1 Like

yeah that’s a game bug, not something to with my mods themselves

1 Like

Keep up the good work! One suggestion would be to put instructions for the installation process in the parent post under the download link! You’ll probably get plenty of people asking about install instructions if they don’t see it immediately :slight_smile:

6 Likes

good idea, i’ve just updated the original post to include them :))

i have put both mods into custom and I also checked under mods to see if they are listed, some have a black background and smoe not, I guess I haven´t unlocked enough in the game yet to have all with a black background?, so my question ist, how can I start a game with these mods?

2 Likes

the ones with a black background in the mods list just means that they’re enemy mods, the ones with white backgrounds are event mods, they’re not locked or anything.

3 Likes

hey so I’m not seeing the mods folder for the game but I did find “wohgame” folder in local but there isn’t anything in it besides “save.ito”

1 Like

What has been done to the events that haven’t yet been changed? I would assume it to be pretty jarring to have an encounter with someone struggling with giant leaking breasts one day, only to find a maggot-infested corpse the next.

1 Like

Events that haven’t got changed are still enabled, But you can however disable all the vanilla events that the Apartment has so you only get the ones this mod brings so far.

3 Likes