World Of Lust - A World Of Horror Mod - First Release!

in that case, just make a folder called “custom” and put all the mods in there

you have to disable vanilla events in the mods menu, since they’re not actually replacing the vanilla events, they’re just themed after vanilla events. there’s an option that says only play with mods or something like that. obviously that’s not going to do anything for the locations that i haven’t released yet though.

1 Like

nope I found out why. I apparently needed to download a zip to allow modding.(I have tried making a custom folder and it did not work) for anyone who want to know how to download it, use this link.
www.wohgame.com/modding.zip

1 Like

so far I am enjoying this mod but it would be cool to see custom mysteries and characters in the game

2 Likes

for which version are these mods, because i keep getting errors in the files

1 Like

they’re for the newest version of the game. where are you running into errors?

So there are some events that work, but there are others that didnt.
I tried an older version of the game and everything worked perfectly

1 Like

I think I might get this game when it’s on sale…for ahem, normal gameplay of course…yes…not entirely because of a fat mod.

5 Likes

Honestly the game’s pretty good, bugs aside, highly reccommend it.

2 Likes

I’ve followed your instructions exactly and the game doesn’t detect any mod at all.

1 Like

Nevermind I got it working. Although it would be nice if payer character could get fat or even have a stuff/bloated effect if fed by an event.

1 Like

True, hopefully this will be a modding possiblity soon, but foe now the closest is making a custom character(either already fat or have the fat as an alt costume)

2 Likes

Add that info to the first post, please, I spent 10 minutes fucking around with folders and restarting the game before I found this. Also putting the files IN a folder IN the zip file makes it look like you need to put the whole folder in, not JUST the files. Don’t do that.

EDIT: Oh it didn’t matter anyways, trying to test the events in the Mods/Extra/whatever menu just gives me an error.

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object omenu_front:
local variable myText(101807) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_event_option
############################################################################################
gml_Script_event_option (line -1)
gml_Script_option_tab_mods
gml_Object_omenu_front_Draw_0

1 Like

If you did mod testing you have to start a run, press q to die which completes a run, then it will work(idk why it works, but it does)

1 Like

That’s weird. This is still something they need to fix, though.

3 Likes

Very excited for this mod!

4 Likes

sadly this mod is on hold and has been for a little while. my free time currently is dedicated to my other project, extraterrestial gains.

10 Likes

Yeah, i can’t get the mod to work?

Oh shit, it’s out? Yes!

1 Like

So I followed the instructions perfectly but the mod still didn’t get installed, even though I dropped it into the wohgame app folder the mod still didn’t show up on the mod selection in the game menu.

You guys think you could send me more specific instructions or perhaps send me the instructions in the form of visual pictures?