Worshippers of the Gain (Demo/Itch.io/Steam))

You poor thing, you. You’re practically wasting away, lol.

3 Likes

I might just do that for the next big update unless this small bug fix just decided to toss all my saves out the window lol

Glad I could help out, even if it was just one small thing :relaxed:

Ahh, that explains it, I didn’t go to the gym yet lol

Aww, I know, it’s just awful! lol

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

I still have no idea why it does that every single time. My recommendation would be to use a downloadable version and take backups of your saves. They should all be compatible, itchio just loves to eat saves, I guess.

I kept my last version of the game and when I got the update I didn’t touch the other version and it just, worked fine on the update? That might be something?

Finally got around to playing again, and I must say I am liking the plumped up pantheress. (Could still be fatter, but that’s just me shrug) Though, I think I’ve run into a bit of a bug where after getting her to max weight I show up to her again later and her name is displayed as Runner and not Sofi. Just thought I’d point that out.

1 Like

Found it. Thanks for reporting, it’ll be fixed by the next public build :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will there eventually be an option to date terry?

1 Like

I can’t 100% confirm it yet, but more romance/hangout options are definitely something I’d like to look at once the WG routes are done.

1 Like

I hope there will be more scenes with the otter. I like her character

3 Likes

Only a few days left before the Halloween content disappears for another year!

Don’t worry though, there’s a surprise coming in December :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait! Super excited for the new sprites. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update 12 WIP 1 is now available for Patrons. I’m also testing out a KoFi for people who can’t use Patreon or dislike subscription models (It’s pay once-- get latest build).

2 Likes

Towards the end of 2020, the Update 12 public build is going to become the “demo” for the full game. I’m going to switch my focus to the paid builds of the game almost exclusively, spend more time implementing supporter-voted content, and am striving for a Q3 2021 Steam release of the game.

9 Likes

I’ll be sure to set up my alt steam account for that lol.

1 Like

Oh, sweet! Man, everybody’s getting in on that retail train. Can’t say I blame em.

2 Likes

I wish you the best of luck with that.

2 Likes

:wink:

Yeah! I’ve watched so many (particularly adult) games launch Patreons/KoFis and just kind of sit there indefinitely, and I don’t want that for my project. Plus launching a game on Steam is something I’ve wanted to do for a really long time, and sets foundations for future projects :smiley:

Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

How much will it cost on steam?

I honestly don’t know yet. I’m reluctant to price it before it’s done and I can actually evaluate it for what it is. Expect it to be pretty cheap though.

2 Likes

Gonna say here, If I had a throwaway steam account for stuff like this, the game as is would be worth a solid 5$ at least for me. If you have something big planned aside from finishing the story, 10.

What do you think about doing a poll?

1 Like