Worshippers of the Gain (Demo/Itch.io/Steam))

Okay, that seems to have fixed it. Looking forward to continuing!

1 Like

Was asked by a few players over on Itch to add a Ko-Fi as an alternative for Patreon. You can find it here.

1 Like

I had made a new save a few days ago when 10 first came out, when I played earlier today, it was gone

If you were playing the in-browser version of the game, it deletes your saves with each bug-fix. It’s on itch’s end, so there’s nothing I can do about it unfortunately.

No further bugs have been reported though, so you should be fine until mid-late October when U11 releases.

2 Likes

Just wondering if you were going to make a game guide like you did for update 9 for update 10?

1 Like

Totally forgot. I’ll write one tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Edit: First draft’s here . If I’ve missed any new content, please let me know and I’ll add it to the guide.

1 Like

Just a quick Q for enabling the ending of the game, I’m sitting at a clean 14589lbs, spoken with the deity several times in my dreams after weeks of sundae service, but still haven’t received a call to my hotel room. What’s the requirements to get a phone call to the hotel room?

*edit: Just realized you have to “bad end” first oops my bad
*edit 2: Okay nvm I’m just as confused. if you bad end doesn’t kick you back out to the main screen to load a save? what’s the best way to go about getting the phone call?

*edit finale: If anyone else was curious of my dumb antics and/or fell into the same line of questioning, the bad ends needed to activate the ending are any of the endings not caused by the deity itself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Howdy, I made an account purely to comment on this game. I seem to be encountering an error, where my weight goes up (currently 705) but i’m still an a cup, my belly is flat and toned, ect. idk what I’m doing wrong, if anything, but it is keeping me from some of the other content in the game.

1 Like

Well despite me being an absolute minion at the game, I actually have an answer. @WOTGDEV mentioned that they had scaled up the growth from 750lbs to 3150lbs, so since it has scaled up, the gaps between size changes are larger and thus, if you’re a larger size it may still say that you are “small” (in this case, A-cup). I also think they mentioned that they were going to go back and adjust the sizes at a later update but I could be wrong.

1 Like

alright, thanks for this information. It turns out that that was exactly what it was. hopefully the next patch will fix that, but until then i can just grind up and be an amazonian chubster i guess. slightly funny that increasing the weight range technically made the player character smaller tho

1 Like

This is absolutely correct. It’s in my backlog atm to go back and add more variety to the scaled-up scenes, and I should be working on it early next month! :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s definitely wonky at the moment. Some of the scenes only scaled up to 300lbs prior to being scaled up to 3150lbs, so there’s definitely a (possibly literal) ton of padding I need to add.

With the 1st of October upon us, spooky content now returns to the town. It’s still the 2019 content, and a 2020 WIP is in progress for Patrons.

6 Likes

Halloween 2.0 is dropping on the 10th October :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Update’s out! You can read about it here!

Happy Halloween!

5 Likes

Question: I’ve managed to get the ghost and werewolf events to go, but I can’t figure out how to get the demon event to fire.

Trick-or-treat with more than 30 pieces of candy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I’ve been eating it all. There’s my problem.

3 Likes

Added some experimental Android builds. They’re currently untested, so please let me know if you run into any issues!

1 Like

So I don’t know what’s going on with this, might be an on-site thing, but the game occasionally eats my save data if that makes sense. It’s like it stops keeping track of the progress after some point. Not sure, but I had myself all the way up to a nice 6000lbs+, but now I’m back to just trying to help Nettie with the crops and getting food at a measily 5310lbs, losing 2 or 3 days, but all still under a month. Again, not sure exactly why, but I’m chalking it up to an on-site issue.
As for smaller things, I noticed that one line in giving Sophie a breast massage iirc mistakenly had “in” instead of “and” or something like that. I breeze through most text tbh.
I’m also a bit confused as to where the secret extra addition to someone’s dialogue is. I have an idea that I was about to test before seeing my lost progress. Other than all that, still immensely enjoying my time with this game!

1 Like

I have no idea why it’d be eating save data like that, so yeah, I assume it’s an on-site issue. If the issue continues, I’d recommend downloading one of the versions of the game instead.

Thanks for pointing out those typos! I’ll get those fixed soon.

Edit: They’re fixed in today’s bug-fix :slight_smile:

As for the secret… here’s a clue. You need a Halloween costume and to have met Hunk before, and the secret isn’t in the gym.