Worshippers of the Gain (Demo/Itch.io/Steam))

Does that mean this is the “final” version of the game until a payed version comes?

Thanks for playing! I’m looking forward to working on the future content :slight_smile:

It’s the final free version of the game, aside from bug-fixes. Patreon WIPs are going to continue, and the final game will be available for sale by the end of the year.

3 Likes

A few bugs-fixes are going out at the moment to fix some crashes that affected browser players. Should be fixed now!

1 Like

Extreme hype to be sure. This has already up to the level of “So good that I’m upset I can’t share it with my normie friends” good. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ripley won the update 13 Patreon poll (42%) and will be the next character to receive a WG route :smiley:

5 Likes

She’s my favorite one, make her huuuuge.

5 Likes

I second the post above. I can’t wait to see how fat she’ll get.

2 Likes

Yay! Definitely gotta upgrade my patreon sup so I can shill for Terry in the next poll. ^w^

1 Like

It would be neat if terry’s 100 affection interactions would change depending on your weight.

3 Likes

Hey, can we get a list of endings or at least what we nedd to be looking for to get endings?

1 Like

A game guide for the Demo is on its way! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’ll be interesting to look over, that’s for sure.

The Game Guide for the public demo is here.

Sorry that it took so long.

2 Likes

Just want to let this in here, just tried the game since it demo finished and thought I could reach the end but:

Weight 20k+
Hunger 1k+
Dreams: 5+

No phone to call or get to the final week with. ;/

You need to attend Sundae Service at the Church. A Deity Dream will happen on the next Sunday, after which you can bad-end and be saved as much as you like. Bertha will call once you do :slight_smile:

It’s convoluted at the moment. I have plans to simplify how it plays out later on in development.

Okay, so I had to intentionally get a bad ending to reach the ending. Due to the word “Additionally” I never even tried getting a bad ending after having the dreams. That is very unclear. ^^’

1 Like

Yeah, sorry! Definitely on my list of things to fix ':slight_smile:

1 Like

Question: Will there possibly be a future ending of just fully submitting to the fatness diety, or are all endings currently either bad-ends or fighting it?

2 Likes

More endings are definitely planned, but I don’t want to spoil anything yet.

1 Like

Hiya, such a big fan of this game, it’s probably up there as one of the best on here! I was looking through the trello and the “slow mode”, “body types & preferences”, and “forcefeed characters” suggestions really stuck out to me! I truly can’t wait to see how this game grows and progresses! x

2 Likes