Worshippers of the Gain (Demo/Itch.io/Steam))

Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the game so far!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update 13 WIP 1 is now available for Patrons. You can read about it here!

4 Likes

Oops, I forgot to post about Update 13 WIP 2 and 3!

You can read the changelog for WIP 2 here and for WIP 3 here!

2 Likes

It’s possible this has been answered, but I can’t find the posts. How do you “help out” at the burger joint? I keep getting told no.

1 Like

Cooking classes with bertha

1 Like

This is correct. Terry will decline your offer until you’ve taken cooking classes at the Church :slight_smile:

1 Like

The final build for Update 13 is now available for Patrons. You can read the changelog here

2 Likes

Terry won the Patreon character poll. Time for the fluffy ferret to get BIG :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Too lazy to figure out yt links right now but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Update 14 WIP 1 is now available for Patrons. You can read the changelog here!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Update 14 has been delayed. The project’s suffered a moderate loss of data and several months of upcoming artwork have been lost. WIPs will continue to go out as much as possible, but it’s unlikely that there will be new artwork for a little while.

9 Likes

So, what’s the difference between the build labeled “pc” and the one labeled “win”… doesn’t pc usually mean windows? (since there is also a “mac” option alongside).

1 Like

The PC build can run on both Windows and Linux. The Windows and Linux builds are more specific and thus smaller. However, the PC build is there for players who don’t know much about their operating system beyond whether or not it’s a Mac.

Is worshippers of the gain only male weight gain? or is there female NPC weight gain in it too?

It’s both, really. you get to decide what pronouns the protagonist uses, and there’s several npcs of both genders who you can fatten up

Silly question but which is more up to date? itch link “WorshippersoftheGain-FinalDemo_BugFix_3-pc.zip” or pateron link “WorshippersoftheGain-Update14_wip1-win.zip”

Yeah there are four NPCs that can fatten up, and eventually every npc will be able to get chunky.

1 Like

Which four npc’s can fatten up? Are there only the initial four npc’s you meet early on? Or do more ever show up?

edit: Matt/Terry/Simon/Nettie/Sofi are all obessed with making the MC fatter, but are any of them capable of gaining weight too? I’m not sure… I haven’t figured it out yet, but if it’s possible, I’ll keep trying for sure.

edit2: I’ll guess Ripley/Sofi, for sure? But hmm, who are the other 2?

Ben and Bertha are the other two.

Does becoming terry’s girlfriend lock you out of any relationships with others? or is each characters plotline sort of unrelated to the others?

edit: Speaking of which, which characters can appear at all in each others scenes? I’ve seen terry appear with sofi, and I’ve seen matt appear with hunk. Are there any other combos that can appear?

edit2: New question, how many total bad endings are there? or endings in general? So far I’ve found two bad endings.