Worshippers of the Gain (Demo/Itch.io/Steam))

Update 21 won’t feature any new artwork. Ref sheets for the characters are pending though, and there’ll definitely be more post-release artwork in the future.

1 Like

Update 21 is now available. You can read the changelog here!

1 Like

i just bought it but the key didnt work can i get a new key for steam please message me it please

If you buy a game through steam you won’t need a key to activate it

1 Like

well stem hates me then idk why but ok

Go to the steam app or install it here if you don’t have it already. Then you can click on your library tab up on the top left side and go down to the game and click on it. It will have an install button you can click. You would have also been emailed a confirmation in which you can download the game from there I believe.

1 Like

Buying on Steam or Itch.io shouldn’t give you a key, it should just be added to your library. If the problem persists and you have an email confirming the purchase, and the other advice in above posts doesn’t work, I’d advise you to contact Valve to resolve this issue and prevent any future problems. Cheers.

2 Likes

I bought it on steam last saterday, and IT was already totally Worth it because of big boobs cowgirl :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

*. *Disclaimer milk addiction is a real problem, be careful that you dont pick up this game if your suptible to that, because some heavy cream Will be coming your way

Luckily im not lactose intolarant :exploding_head:

Great updates BTW, i havent finished IT yet but ITs definatly Worth its money

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the game! Thanks for playing! :smiley:

Howdy! To keep y’all updated on what I’m up to:

• My other project, FOXXX is now back in active development. It’s not weight gain, but don’t fear because–
  • I’ve begun working on a new weight-gain game called “Fatty Factory”. Once it’s far enough along for a demo, I’ll open a new thread for it.

Stay tuned :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Well I’m definitely interested in this Fatty Factory of yours, looking forward to the reveal/release.:smiley:

3 Likes

A small bug-fix is now available for Update 21, you can read about it here!

2 Likes

Question, I am wanting to buy this game but I don’t want others to see it in my inventory or playing it online. I’m new to using steam so I just wanna know what precautions I can take before buying

2 Likes

Go into your profile and head to the privacy settings. There are options for your game inventory and what you are currently playing. Set them to private

4 Likes

Or you could buy it on Itch

3 Likes

And buying it on Itch just gives me the file to use?

If you have ever downloaded something on itch before it’s exactly the same. You buy it that gives you access to a download. You click the download button or link and then a file will download as a zip file. Unpack the file and then it’s like any other file from itch, ready to use. And then you are ready to play.

4 Likes

Hey, just a heads-up!

It’s certainly not the focus, but my other game, “FOXXX”, now features a weight-gain planet. It’s still in early development, but it’ll be a pretty sizable chunk of content by the time it’s done :smiley:

9 Likes

Heyo, i remember trying your demo but it wasnt for me as im very vanilla. I assume that content wont be added to the demo right? If not, could you say if i would need to do other planets or content to get to that specific planet. Also, if you could share some of the themes you predict for the planet, would it be like WotG with a bit of every flavour or more focused on specifics, like feedee only and whatnot?

1 Like

Planets may rotate in and out of the FOXXX demo when there are more of them. Currently, only feedee content is planned for the WG planet, but there will likely be more variety in future :slight_smile:

4 Likes