Worshippers of the Gain (Demo/Itch.io/Steam))

Howdy, Gainers.

It’s been a while! Yesterday, Update 21 Bug Fix 2 and an update for the Demo went live :sparkles:

7 Likes

Apologies for not posting here sooner. A new update for ‘Worshippers Of The Gain’ is now available, and you can read about it here!

7 Likes

I ignored the game for some time whenever I saw it on Itch.io. But now I wanted to have a look and am curious about it. Which characters can gain weight in this game except for the player ?

All of them basically

1 Like

In the full game every character except the taxi driver can gain weight, in the free demo only 3 of the characters can gain weight

2 Likes

Ah okay thanks. Who would these be ? i was constantly focusing on Nettie and got her bad endings. I can interact with a lot of characters and want to focus on those who can gain weight in the demo

I had to rerun the demo quickly to remember exactly who it was but it’s Ben (in the park), Sofi (at the hotel spa) and Bertha (at the church) that can gain weight in the demo. All characters have tons of more content in the paid version including bad/good endings

2 Likes

A second bug-fix for Update 22 is now available. The next update should release in the next few weeks, and will introduce new “Evil” endings to the game.

6 Likes

Update 23, which adds “Evil endings” to the game, is now available. You can read the changelog here!

1 Like

Do you have plants to do Art for the Main Charakter if yes could also include it in the demo if not keep going with the amazing work on this game

The MC is supposed to be a self-insert so there won’t be any art for them.

3 Likes

One thing that I’m curious about is that, if I remember correctly, there had been some talk back around when Nettie’s weight gain was added about the possibility of more breast/lactation stuff being added, and then possibly going back around to it at a later date at some point? I think you were eventually supposed to be able to build up a bit of your own following with it at some point. I was wondering if that got rolled into the Cow Bikini Bad Ending, or if there was some thought to possibly come back to it again, after possibly being dropped for a spell?

Edit: also, been a very big fan of the project for a very long time now, and have been thoroughly enjoying what has already been put into the game .