Worshippers of the Gain (Demo/Itch.io/Steam))

It seems like trying to start the park investigation blog has caused an issue, game still runs fine despite that, but this thing occured

Not sure if this is easily replicable though, but this occurs on my end

1 Like

Hey, me again. I found a bug. Again. After having some breast related fun with a certain panther, I got the message (DEBUG) ROOM SERVICE and suddenly found myself at the clothing store. Also, I can replicate it, by going to her and choosing that option again. Pretty sure that’s not normal.
Either that or Matt’s pulling a Monika, and doesn’t want to let my fat ass see anyone else but him. LOL

3 Likes

Cheers, it was a typo in the variable name. Now fixed :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ve found the bug & fixed it. Maybe Matt was getting jealous that he doesn’t get to give massages?

Yeah, sorry about that. The unfortunate reality is that although I can test new updates, I’m never going to find as many bugs as actual players do. I’m slowly developing a better process for catching bugs (Mainly via some handy IDE features), but it’s an ongoing process. Thanks again for taking the time to point out issues, I’ll always do my best to resolve them asap.

Hey, it’s okay. I understand that there will be bugs and glitches that show up in this kind of stuff, especially when you are adding new code. That was just supposed to be a bit of humor. Still, I’m always happy to point out strange happenings, so that they can be resolved.

As for Matt, he’ll just have to stick to gawking at my massive, blubbery form. Not that he doesn’t squeeze me enough with that tape measure, haha!

2 Likes

Please have a look at the original post for details on the hiatus. Thanks.

3 Likes

Lots of good content with this update, especially with Sofi! Also enjoyed the cab ending and can’t wait to see what other endings you have in store. Hopefully something with Sofi soon?

2 Likes

I’ve definitely got something in the works :slight_smile:

Really enjoyed this! I didn’t think I enjoyed visual novels too much until I played this one! :smiley: The writing is really nice, especially in the dream sequences which is really refreshing within the game! Great work and can’t wait to see more in the future :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and playing! There’s a bunch of new content in the works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Speaking of, here’s a preview of some artwork that will be in the next build of the game. Character icons are paid for and in the process of being created.

Artwork for in-game scenes (Weight-gain/Lewd) is planned in the future, I’ll be opening funding for them so they can be included-- but only once I’m happy with the game and feel comfortable asking you folks for help.

Cheers!

11 Likes

Basic Idea for a Bad End:
Requirement: Have 0 Energy when waking up in the morning.
You become physically incapable of rolling yourself off of the bed, having to call for help in order to do so. One of the hotel staff comes along, and one timeskip later, you’re being shown off as a sort of attraction of the hotel.
Just a idea I had, I didn’t really think it through that much.

5 Likes

And suddenly coon! If that’s the level of quality that we can expect for the other NPCs, it’s going to be quite the addition, I must say.

4 Likes

I’m going to open a poll in the next few days to gauge whether or not I should set up a Patreon/Funding page to help buy new artwork. All the upcoming character portraits are paid for by me personally, but larger artworks are out of the question without some form of financial support for the game.

Thanks for playing and supporting the project so far. I’ll post the poll soon.

6 Likes

Patreon polls now live. Cheers!

1 Like

As extra explanation for my answer, i wont support you on patreon right now because I’m currently short on money, but would like to support you in the future!!

6 Likes

That’s totally fine! I’m very appreciative of you guys and how you’ve supported the project so much already by reporting bugs, providing suggestions, and helping me maintain my enthusiasm for the project :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to send some support your way, since you’re doing such a good job and not getting much reward out of it!

1 Like

Thanks for the patience, everyone. The game’ll be back in active development from Dec 20th onwards.

There’s a pretty hefty changelog coming with the January update, and I’m looking forward to telling you all about the new content (As well as future plans!).

13 Likes

Hey, take as much time for yourself as we need. I’d rather have something that can have your full attention put into it, rather than something you’re working on while distracted. Be it from stress, exhaustion, family obligations, ect. It’s important to deal with life whenever you can, even if it means putting projects on hold for a time.

Just don’t forget about it either. Seen that happen far too many times before.

6 Likes

Howdy, gainers.

After a well-needed hiatus, the game is back in active development. Expect a Patreon and new update in early January.

Some things to look forward to:

• Gym rework (+NSFW scenes)
  • Hunk romance options
  • Progression rework
  • Hotel room-service (+Belly-worship scenes)
  • Popularity system overhaul

Thanks for the continued support!​

13 Likes