Yo uhh.. I can draw shit for your projects.

Kinda! I’d be happy to lend a hand, though I actually just started making my own project on rpg maker so I might be a bit busy lol

Alright. My Discord is: BlazingTimeGaming#3920

Shoot me a friend request when ready.

How could I possibly get in contact with you?

Just go and slide me a friend request over on discord! ^^
[ s a t o ]#5011

It doesn’t come up. Am I not supposed to type in the brackets or something?

Hmm… No, the brackets are part of my name, you sure you copied it right?

My username is aljan140. Perhaps you could add me? I copied it like this:
[ s a t o ]#5011

And pasted that into the search bar, yet nothing

Gonna need the four digits discord gives you, discord’s search engine is weird :0

I already have a artist for my game but another artist would help us a lot. Also a programer would be great as well

My digits are #9902.

I sent you a message on discord. Did you get it?

Hey, out of curiosity is this still open?

It all depends on the project since I’m not actively working on one atm ^^

Could we possibly talk about doing a little art for my project? Adephagia's Wrath (Formerly Chubby Quest) 0.1.6.3

Apologies for the response delay, don’t check this regularly and never got the email that you responded. As for the project it should be a pretty simple visual novel (pretty much just two characters, a few scenes if you are up for that). Discord is Jimmy_Stinegreck#1681, I’ll try to make a habit of keeping an eye on that.

Hey!
If you are still doing this, I’d love to get a couple of pics if possible.

What are your prices?

I’ve just begun working on a visual novel project, I don’t suppose you’re still looking to help people? Your work is fantastic!

I’d like to get some help worth on my recent idea (albeit, plenty it has to ask for you may not want to do) to give it a little more credence than writing, though I’d have to get my hands on someone willing to program the game - at the very least, it’ll probably just end up being RPG Maker unless they want to use a different platform, doesn’t really matter to me.

Don’t mind me unless I reach out to you again saying I got my hands on one, but I’m a pessimist, so I doubt I will. Just edging in a bit unless you take up the visual novel work requests. Still, I look forward to any projects your work is featured in!

1 Like