Yo uhh.. I can draw shit for your projects.

Yo wussup, name’s Gee, recently I’ve been in the mood to draw some shiz for people, but not just doin’ requests and shiz, but like I wanna help out with something bigger lol, and no, i’m not looking to get paid for my volunteer work lmao.

So uh yeah, hit me up if you’re looking for an artist to help with any game’s or project’s you are working on, my discord is [ s a t o ]#5011

Oh yeah, here are some example’s of my art. I got that good shit.

And more on my Deviantart Genpis-Chong - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt ^^

16 Likes

Very cute, very nice stuff you have. I feel like I follow you or have seen your art some where, hmm…

1 Like

I could use some help with art for my project. I’m working on a Crusader Kings 2 mod which can be found here: Crusader Kings 2 - 3.0's weight gain - #531 by failmuseum

Send me a message if you are interested :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, I’d love to help!

1 Like

Think you could possibly help do some artwork for a massive collage/chart I have in mind? It would be a solo piece but can be applied to writing/games/drawings/etc. I am trying to do a taxonomy chart of different belly types, shapes, and sizes (including varying waist to hip ratios, front and side profiles, hardness/softness, belly button shapes, and additional features like rolls, folds, and stretch marks)
It’s a bit ambitious, but you said you wanted something “bigger” and this definitely would be.

Yo I commisioned you once! Crazy seeing you here

1 Like

Oh shiz! What was it you commissioned again? I don’t recognize your account on here, ehehe~

1 Like

My account here has a different name lol. It was this pic

If you ever have an idea for a game and need a programmer hmu!

1 Like

Still looking for projects to work on?

Kinda! I’d be happy to lend a hand, though I actually just started making my own project on rpg maker so I might be a bit busy lol

Alright. My Discord is: BlazingTimeGaming#3920

Shoot me a friend request when ready.

How could I possibly get in contact with you?

Just go and slide me a friend request over on discord! ^^
[ s a t o ]#5011

It doesn’t come up. Am I not supposed to type in the brackets or something?

Hmm… No, the brackets are part of my name, you sure you copied it right?

My username is aljan140. Perhaps you could add me? I copied it like this:
[ s a t o ]#5011

And pasted that into the search bar, yet nothing

Gonna need the four digits discord gives you, discord’s search engine is weird :0

I already have a artist for my game but another artist would help us a lot. Also a programer would be great as well

My digits are #9902.