Your favorite description of a belly.

Looking for inspiration. What kind of things do you like to see described in regards to bellies? What actions do you like to see in regards to them. Obviously rubbing and jiggling are given. Anything in particular that is really exciting for you that more than the basic? Is there any particular language that you like to see describing bellies?

Like i said, I’m looking for new ideas and inspiration.

Bellies:
food baby
jiggling paunch
blubberious rolls
pillowy middle

Other fat
thunder thighs

I’ll freely admit I’m more into other forms of expansion than weight gain when it comes to bellies (stuffing, inflation, pregnancy, etc). As a result, descriptions related to fullness, pressure, or even just struggling with sheer size tend to be more interesting to me than jiggling or overall plushness. That said, I do like rubbing…

As for particular language – this is something I struggle with, in no small part because I can’t write. Comparisons to balls or other inanimate objects of varying sizes tend to be a cheap, easy way out for frame of reference, but I find they often feel cheap and easy when reading them. On the other hand, it’s difficult to convey a sense of scale within only a few words on, say, the character description template. This may be where context-sensitive descriptions of how full or how fat a proxy’s belly is could come into play. Tainted Elysium’s stomach descriptions use this approach pretty well in my experience, although size comparisons start becoming pretty direct at higher levels.

In respect to bellies? I prefer the movement, softness, and pliable nature of the belly to be described. As a belly grows up and out, its movement becomes less uniform with the rest of the body and picks up a lot of sway. In addition to that, the description of fondling it and feeling the give of it in relation to the sheer enormity is the best.

Otherwise I feel that poor ways of doing such things are simply comparing it to something else like different kinds of sports balls. I understand it gives a frame of reference, but a belly can’t really be compared to a sphere like that beyond size alone, and size is only one of many factors why I personally enjoy the belly as part of a body.

[quote=“NepNep, post:3, topic:767”]I’ll freely admit I’m more into other forms of expansion than weight gain when it comes to bellies (stuffing, inflation, pregnancy, etc). As a result, descriptions related to fullness, pressure, or even just struggling with sheer size tend to be more interesting to me than jiggling or overall plushness. That said, I do like rubbing…

As for particular language – this is something I struggle with, in no small part because I can’t write. Comparisons to balls or other inanimate objects of varying sizes tend to be a cheap, easy way out for frame of reference, but I find they often feel cheap and easy when reading them. On the other hand, it’s difficult to convey a sense of scale within only a few words on, say, the character description template. This may be where context-sensitive descriptions of how full or how fat a proxy’s belly is could come into play. Tainted Elysium’s stomach descriptions use this approach pretty well in my experience, although size comparisons start becoming pretty direct at higher levels.[/quote]

after a certain point though, you can’t really describe a belly beyond directly stating that it’s flipping gigantic. we don’t really have words to describe the human body at such sizes because the body can’t reach such sizes irl.