Your wishes!

Its not just one gene its a DNA template

Oh, would it be possible to add the template to an existing character?

uuhhhhh. Maybe but it would be pretty complicated. you’d be better off creating a new character with the template

Thanks, I think I was able to do it… Although I can’t really say for sure.

the brothel events also make them start with an absurd amount of semen as well. Not sure how to increase that in game

So, when it happens, will there a specific message stating it, or does it just add a lot of capacity?

The is a bunch of templates that can be called when a male or futa orgasms. Its based on the amount of semen produced at the time of orgasm and it provides some images an whatnot.

Ah, thanks.

What do you mean by extended pregnancy? Just like longer duration (and thus larger bellies). If that’s what you mean i could see what i could whip up at some point.[/quote]
I was thinking of the babies being overdue thus longer pregnancy and larger bellies at the end giving birth to older babies like the proxy has been pregnant for 3 extra years(or getting Daria’s blessing on the unborn child) and give birth to a 3 years old baby[/quote]

That’s something i can certainly take a look at. I’ll add that to my todo list

The semen inflation thing already happens with breeder futas[/quote]

I know about that, but it’s entirely uncontrollable. I’m talking inflation that you can choose, and choose whether to empty or try to keep it in, using different means not just semen.

What do you mean by extended pregnancy? Just like longer duration (and thus larger bellies). If that’s what you mean i could see what i could whip up at some point.[/quote]
I was thinking of the babies being overdue thus longer pregnancy and larger bellies at the end giving birth to older babies like the proxy has been pregnant for 3 extra years(or getting Daria’s blessing on the unborn child) and give birth to a 3 years old baby[/quote]

I know about that, but it’s entirely uncontrollable. I’m talking inflation that you can choose, and choose whether to empty or try to keep it in, using different means not just semen.[/quote]

Actually, one of the things i have planned for my dungeon is an inflation event when you need to get a large volume of liquid from one place to another. You can see where i’m going with this

I know about that, but it’s entirely uncontrollable. I’m talking inflation that you can choose, and choose whether to empty or try to keep it in, using different means not just semen.[/quote]

Actually, one of the things i have planned for my dungeon is an inflation event when you need to get a large volume of liquid from one place to another. You can see where i’m going with this[/quote]
That was more or less what I initially assumed the tentacle beast semen quest was going to be, the first time I played. You’d have go out in the forest, track down a beast, and either fight & lose, submit, or fight & win, have either forced or consensual tentacle sex, and bring back the results to the pet shop. With, I hoped at the time, future follow-on quests for other types of semen from other monsters in the future. Either that, or my either (very) early hope was for monster/beast impregnation, that could then be sold to the pet shop. Gotta keep up that stock for sale somehow :wink:

Also, about the inflation deal, the expandable fake-pregnancy implant you can get from Dr. Genki at the hospital does allow for a form of inflation, filling the womb/implant with saline. Though that’s probably not quite what you were going for.

Actually, one of the things i have planned for my dungeon is an inflation event when you need to get a large volume of liquid from one place to another. You can see where i’m going with this[/quote]

Nice. Planning on doing both belly and breasts or just belly inflation? And would you be able to have your proxy do the inflation at home, away from the need to move liquids to other places? I hope so! :wink:

And yah, I know the implants aren’t what I’m counting as inflation docorrol, don’t know about OP though.

something I would kinda wanna see with myre, is a chance to take her on a “Date” to the cafe when you finish vicky’s current questline, entering your pig feedee into a eating/stuffing contest or paying vicky for “Stomach training” on Myre. Another thing I think of is a option to have Myre eat from the ice cream dispensers between customers and feedings, like the “Hyper caloric” eating task your proxys can do. Id also like to start doing more lewd and sexual things with Myre down the line. >.>; <.<;

I know Dohavocom’s respectfully refusing to meddle with Nostradomos mod and respect them for that, but an idea I had would be to bring Myre to the bath-house during and after the goddess questline and let her “party” with the goddess, could increase her desire to get fatter and increase her “lower limit” on when she wants to get fed by the player, also she could at your prodding sacrifice weight for metabolism decreases once the goddess questline is finished.

[quote=“Aqua, post:34, topic:911”]something I would kinda wanna see with myre, is a chance to take her on a “Date” to the cafe when you finish vicky’s current questline, entering your pig feedee into a eating/stuffing contest or paying vicky for “Stomach training” on Myre. Another thing I think of is a option to have Myre eat from the ice cream dispensers between customers and feedings, like the “Hyper caloric” eating task your proxys can do. Id also like to start doing more lewd and sexual things with Myre down the line. >.>; <.<;

I know Dohavocom’s respectfully refusing to meddle with Nostradomos mod and respect them for that, but an idea I had would be to bring Myre to the bath-house during and after the goddess questline and let her “party” with the goddess, could increase her desire to get fatter and increase her “lower limit” on when she wants to get fed by the player, also she could at your prodding sacrifice weight for metabolism decreases once the goddess questline is finished.[/quote]

A date idea is interesting but i just havn’t thought of a good way to go about it yet. I had an idea where you went with Myre to the pregnancy strip show but it turned out really cringey and not all that fun so i scrapped it. I plan on expanding on the “convincing to gain” part quite a bit though and that includes a date(s) of some kind. I don’t have any specific plans for lewd stuff with her yet but we will see when i start expanding on her. I can say the advanced Myre content probably wont include stuff with nost’s mod though.

Obviously I’m glad you like the character. What is it about her that you like?

How about a mod where you can inflate your character like a balloon (not just the belly, of course, but the entire body) until he or she unrealistically pops (even though they’re still alive in reality) in the VR world in-game?

you mean like the actual player character?