Your wishes!

Is there something you’ve always wanted featured in Fetishmaster but have never mentioned? Well this is the thread for you! Tell me what you want to see added. I make no promises that anything you suggest will be added but I’ll certainly consider your suggestions! Who knows, maybe something you say will inspire me or another modder in the future!

Well, you can alter height pretty easily. A story line dealing with giantess stuff would be pretty neat! :smiley:

1 Like

Eating slimes, it’s a cliche, so sue me!

udder size image support, and maybe proxy image support like slavemaker/npc’s. maybe a random pool of images with one selected per proxy, it doesn’t need to update for changes just like, a image that appears beside a proxy’s contract, a image of the proxy when there contact was accepted? im just spit-balling here. @_@; :stuck_out_tongue:

I definitely gotta agree with this one!

Personally I’d expand that to vore-related features in general, but I know that isn’t super popular especially on this site. But if I had to pick just one thing along those lines I’d go with slimes.

Well, height does increase as a proxy increases in age (up to a point of course). the only thing I’m not sure about is if changing height (by just changing a variable accurately causes a changing the calculated size of other bodyparts (the belly for example).

I definitely gotta agree with this one!

Personally I’d expand that to vore-related features in general, but I know that isn’t super popular especially on this site. But if I had to pick just one thing along those lines I’d go with slimes.[/quote]

What is it about eating slimes specifically that is interesting to you guys?

Also vore would be thematically difficult for my mod(because of the stomach volume stuff I’ve done, but i can imagine a hypothetical future where i expand upon the stuffing aspect where a character could get a stomach big enough for…a person i guess. That’s just me hypothesizing though haha.

I’ve personally added image support in the measurements section though i don’t have any plans to add udders to it. It would be pretty easy to make yourself though. for example you could take a look at my previous image patch and reverse engineer how i implemented the single image character view that i did

Ah, yeah. I was thinking that with stomach volume already worked in it’d be easy to do the math required for vore. I forgot about the fact that it would actually make it more difficult for a proxy to do it.

And for me at least eating slimes gets the best of both vore and weight gain. You get to gobble something down, and then have a nice soft gut as a result. There’s also related things I really enjoy like it being easy to justify a slime not digesting and becoming a pet. And because slimes are weird and alien, you can even justify them feeding themselves to you if they win a fight! Really they’re just all around great.

I would like food related sexy stuff for the proxy and npc’s like the proxy or npc stuffing their face while having sex. Also just more weight gain content in general and futanari stuff like giving yourself a belly job or more options for dick growth.

Because… I don’t know, slimes are neat. They’re walking food that feeds itself to you?

Well in my medium term goals i have a rework of the way sex work in mind (the addition of feeding is something i have in mind for that) Not so much the dick related stuff though. Dicks are just the opposite of what I’m interested in so it makes it really hard to even consider how to write things for it.

[quote=“masterful, post:7, topic:911”]Ah, yeah. I was thinking that with stomach volume already worked in it’d be easy to do the math required for vore. I forgot about the fact that it would actually make it more difficult for a proxy to do it.

And for me at least eating slimes gets the best of both vore and weight gain. You get to gobble something down, and then have a nice soft gut as a result. There’s also related things I really enjoy like it being easy to justify a slime not digesting and becoming a pet. And because slimes are weird and alien, you can even justify them feeding themselves to you if they win a fight! Really they’re just all around great.[/quote][quote=“SizableSnivy, post:9, topic:911”]Because… I don’t know, slimes are neat. They’re walking food that feeds itself to you?[/quote]

Well my short term goals include a dungeon to go with the combat system overhaul. I’ll consider making one of the enemies a slime and include feeding the proxy as one of its attacks. I’ll go add it to my to do list right now

I would like to see things like extended pregnancy and/or unbirth

What do you mean by extended pregnancy? Just like longer duration (and thus larger bellies). If that’s what you mean i could see what i could whip up at some point.

I would actually love some actual inflation sex options and scenes with partners, solo, and johns; forced and consensual of the womb and breasts, or one of those of the player’s choice… Sure we have the implants but I’m talking true inflation; with things like semen, water, or air depending on player choices or what happens. With the option to try to stay inflated if you like and go from there or drain yourself with emphasis on the inflation itself rather than the job you can get for having a bigger belly.

What do you mean by extended pregnancy? Just like longer duration (and thus larger bellies). If that’s what you mean i could see what i could whip up at some point.[/quote]
I was thinking of the babies being overdue thus longer pregnancy and larger bellies at the end giving birth to older babies like the proxy has been pregnant for 3 extra years(or getting Daria’s blessing on the unborn child) and give birth to a 3 years old baby

What do you mean by extended pregnancy? Just like longer duration (and thus larger bellies). If that’s what you mean i could see what i could whip up at some point.[/quote]
I was thinking of the babies being overdue thus longer pregnancy and larger bellies at the end giving birth to older babies like the proxy has been pregnant for 3 extra years(or getting Daria’s blessing on the unborn child) and give birth to a 3 years old baby[/quote]

That’s something i can certainly take a look at. I’ll add that to my todo list

The semen inflation thing already happens with breeder futas

Wait, breeder futas? Where are they/How do I make one?

you should be able to select them with the proxygen mod, otherwise there is a chance to get one as a customer in the brothel

How can I tell if they have the trait?

No idea =P

I haven’t messed with it outside of the brothel.

Double checking it doesn’t appear(at least not in mine) to have an option to select a futa breeder. The genes for it exist though! the file human_futa_agency_worker_breeder.tdna

I’m not seeing the gene unfortunately… Am I missing something?