Yttreia's models

(Excuse my name, I go by Yttreia everywhere else.)

Hi, I’m Yttreia, and I make 3D expansion art. I can be found at a lot of places, namely:

The point of this thread is that I make and release my models (pretty slowly, but eh, IRL’s pretty unpredictable.)
Instead of dumping links one-by-one into the Discord server, I figured it would be more convenient to drop the folder here:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
https://mega.nz/folder/baBwDAIB#_es3JByDC-6zjIMrBvYltA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All the usual public model rules apply here: take the models, do what you want with them, don’t take credit for making them and don’t make low-effort asset flips with them for money.

Anyway, I specialize in making characters that are very adjustable, they have breast size shape keys, belly size, fat, puffiness, etc. Even if you’re not really a modeler, it can still be fun to play with them, AND their vert counts aren’t horrible, so you’re able to drop them into 3D games without too much trouble, I think.

Yes, they’re all anthro, some more than others.

EDIT: updated Laela’s model.
Also Blender 2.9 fixed some issues with performance on a couple of my models, so go get your Blender updated, if possible.

7 Likes

It’s good to see people sharing their models (something I want to do when I have something finished worth sharing). I saw that the Switch Dog has properties in the head bone called jiggle_something but playing around with them didn’t seem to change anything. is there an addon you need to have installed or are they just not used?

after looking at the model some more I found that the eyes and mouth are textures that are moved to change them around. but to do that you have to open the materials and change them, instead of having properties in the rig itself to do that. like this

I can show you how to do it if you want (unless you already know it and I just didn’t find it)

1 Like

Yeah, the jiggle thing was probably leftover from an old plugin I installed and deleted a long while back.

Is that face swapping that thing where you make some kind of face panel and stick a bone on it, if not, I’ve never seen that before.
…assuming that’s still even Blender.

what I’ve done is I have connected those numbers I’m changing to the Change Y node, so it’s changing the Y location for the texture

I don’t know how to get the texures to work properly, when I’ve loaded other models before they are usually already visible, but most if not all are grey. They show up on renders so I don’t know what that’s about.
I also get this mysterious message pop up when I load the Dettna one (and probably a few others, it goes by pretty fast).

Edit: I should mention the “Older models” work as fine enough, and I am using the latest version of blender.

have you set the viewport shading to material or rendered? by default it is set to solid

Ah yes, took me a hot minute to find where it was. I can see the textures now but everything seems to have a shimmering green outline or shading. Which I think is supposed to represent fur shaders?

The Switchdog and Dettna models have the green outline. There’s toggles in their shader nodes to turn it off, though.