Yuletide Sophia (stuffing/weight gain Tetris game)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you can get up to 12 non-straight pieces in a row, right? If your previous straight piece was at the beginning of its set, and the next one is at the end of its set?

When you open the app did you have any problem opening with permission at all? Or is it just my mac

yes the longest you can go before you see the same piece twice is 12 but that is pretty rare (same as getting the same piece twice in a row). I’m guessing it’s a similar odds to rolling 2 seven sided dice and getting a double seven, it’s probably lower if you are looking for a scenario where that happens specifically with the I piece

I don’t recall any issues. Just be sure to right click > open. On occasion I have trouble with extracting on mac. Don’t use the native extraction, use something like the Unarchiver.

1 Like

Yep it is now working and has loaded up the game. Thank you mate, i can finally try out the game

1 Like

Just spreading knowledge. Glad I can help!

Just released a re-recording of the game for you all to enjoy :slight_smile:

Hey, I recently noticed that this game is no longer on itch.io. Did something happen?

Well I went to the creators page and discovered that all of thier Weight Gain/Stuffing related projects are gone, so my best guess is that they have decided they no longer want to be known for this kind of content…

Links to them all are here https://hexalt.works/

For some reason, the website doesn’t load for me. Does it load for you guys?

yes
post must be at least 20 characters

The devs own words on why they removed the links.

5 Likes

Ah, thank you for finding this. That makes sense why he hid them.

1 Like

maybe one day it will become a collection of minigames