Zenn's Quest for Candy and Car

The arrow is ALWAYS showing me one, same direction. Even when at the end of map, the arrow tells me that candy is somewhere that i canā€™t reach

Ok. The issue has been discovered and resolved, but unfortunately the new patch will not automatically fix the missing candy.

I have posted steps within the Patch 1.3 Developers Log which will resolve the issue.

this is a fun game but itā€™s so easy to soft lock yourself at the start if your not careful!, i just wish you could collect more candy so you could fatten up all the npcs

1 Like

Where do I find the endings viewer? it says it should be on the main menu but I canā€™t see
it. Did it bug?

It bugā€¦

V1.4 is up now.

You wanted to post a v1.5, right? Anyways, I have been absolutely been loving this game and thank you for making furries real. It was amazing that you named the dog Hurdles, it was the best call back in my opinion. Anyways, small bug at the end of Charlesā€™ questline.

Two of them! mfw the foxgirls start the mitosis process

Edit: Looks like viewing any lower tier ending (ex normal endings vs special ending) in the viewer will lock the higher tier endings. I got the special ending and I went through the view backwards and now I only have normal ending 1 unlocked

1 Like

I will not be satisfied till I hit v1.10! (which at this rate will be in about a weekā€¦)

Anyways, ending issue has been fixed, and Amelia can no longer multiply herself (sadly).

1 Like

Iā€™m having some trouble I donā€™t know how to switch costumes or even to get in one

Costumes can be switched by using the 1-5 keys.
To unlock a costume, you need to collect its 3 pieces. These pieces can be found either in bags hidden around the map, or by completing certain quests.

this is the best 3d fetish game Iā€™ve ever played

Thanks a million dev!