A Bellyful Life: A Stuffing Inflation Sandbox WG Visual Novel [v 0.4.0] (Major Update Dec 21st 2023)

that might be the case, the game does require a lot of memory, computers with low RAM will struggle

2 Likes

I wonder if things like spherical/berry inflation could be added, but you need to give the girl in question some kind of pill to make the former work.

Maybe make it some kind of hallucination induced by an item if it dosn’t fit into the mechanics well?

2 Likes

That would be nice to see especially at the pool beach ball anyone

2 Likes

I miss this game. Back when i first joined this site it was my all time favorite. It felt like it could go anywhere, fill any niche due to its relative simplicity. It was always appealing to me for this reason. The sequences had many stages, and the swaying animation (while simple) was enough to not feel like a collection of JPGs that went from one to the next. It was much more than the sum of its parts, and it was really something special. a variety of characters with just enough dialogue to be engaging but not too much where it distracts from the game, and a simple but effective gaining system. It was everything it needed to be. I miss this game. I miss it a lot.

For those who joined AFTER this game’s hey day and got confused when i bump this thread from 9 months ago, let me explain.

Fierylion, someone plagued with bad luck and constant life interruptions, is someone very motivation dependent. If fiery gets an idea for a game, work starts immediately, and stops when fiery loses interest in working on it. occasionally projects will be revived if fiery regains interest, but typically its just a “whenever they’re in the mood” kindof deal.

If you go to fiery’s discord, you’ll see an entire tab of channels dedicated to this game. if you visit these, you’ll see months worth of messages of oblivious people asking about updates. If they can’t ask here (this site has a rule against asking about updates, in case you’re VERY new. This is a good thing as most of the devs work on these FREE games for no pay, and harassing them for an update you feel entitled to is shitty) they might as well ask on the dedicated “bsol-general” channel on the developer’s discord.

If you search the word “update” in fierylion’s burning lair, you’ll get 1,009 results.

if you search in the bellyful slice of life channel only, you get 516.

At that point, can you seriously hold it against the guy?
The most heartbreaking part is the OTHER things you see in the BSOL channel.
Fiery’s progress on the game, and his genuine passion and ambition for making this game as good as it can be, and how fiery slowly stopped talking in the channel entirely after mountains of people pestering him about getting an update for the free game they felt entitled to getting so they can get their rocks off.

Fiery still sends the occasional message in the BSOL channel, but the most recent one was… uh,

depressed mimikyu in the rain.
Yep, that about sums it.

I miss this game. I don’t even want a new update, because I’d feel guilty for the shit people put Fiery through. We don’t deserve an update, because we took a free game being worked on by someone without a patreon, someone who never asked anything of us, and yet we demanded so much of him.

I never asked for an update (I think, my memory is quite shit.)
maybe you reading this, never asked for an update.

But a lot of people did, and that sucks.

I’d be lying if i said i didn’t want to see everything that was teased on the discord, but i know we don’t deserve it.

And to fiery, if you even check here,

See you, space cowboy.

6 Likes

bruh, he’s fine, he has just been doing IRL stuff and currently has a computer that can fry an egg, calm down

11 Likes

lmao madlad, thanks for this comment

1 Like

Never really had super high hopes for the game anyway, doing inflation/WG games via thousands of individual renders of Daz3D/Illusion models like this always comes with so many quirks and issues that 100% of devs that do it end up giving up.
Imagine having 1k images of a character in various inflation stages and finally adding a second weight stage, so now you have to spend the next month redoing all thousand renders a bit fatter.
Imagine adding a breast expansion stage and doubling THAT tally of images.
Imagine the filesize at this point, heh.
It’s why I wish devs would figure out a way to implement the models themselves into their games so that size changes simply become some IK bones getting moved around a bit and the “belly_air” slider getting increased a bit.

4 Likes

Sprites divide the images needed by like 100, and I think this game uses sprites?

Also many/most daz asset’s base license doesn’t allow for in-game rendering hence the pre-renders becoming standard.

There’s some stuff you can do with live2d though now that renpy supports it, but I’ve yet to see an example.

1 Like

The base license may not allow it but also it isn’t as though they have any real enforcement mechanic. Especially if you edited the figure.

@SRP They look to have been mostly using Koikatsu so they aren’t actually doing renders they are just taking screen shots or videos which only takes a few seconds as opposed to DAZ which can take a lot longer.

2 Likes

Okay, stupid question! Is it a good thing or a bad thing that a computer can fry an egg?

1 Like

Depends on if you are hungry.

3 Likes

If you’re driving a laptop then that’s bad. Laptops generally don’t have as much cooling and part safety features in favor of being thin. You’re not really likely to start a fire or anything as all computers slow themselves down to keep cool enough to be safely operational. You could shorten the lifespan of your computer though.

tldr: If you want computer go fast/last long, keep computer cool.

1 Like

That really depends on the laptop

1 Like

Your wish is granted o-o
I’m working on 3D version now

9 Likes

So nice to see some stuff from you. Great work

2 Likes

Here is the first release!

5 Likes

v0.4 Major Update

This version adds too many new things to list here, check out the full change log on the game page
To sum it up:

• Added new crossover character: DEB from Project Quimbly!
  • Christmas outfits for everyone
  • Scenes added for everyone: Hugs and Hickeys, Shower together, air pump inflation, enema bag inflation, sleeping together
  • Belly massage (with undressed nudes for everyone)
  • Lactation pill that makes the target produce milk non stop
  • Belly x-ray screen
  • Shrink Pill that shrinks the girl allowing Ayume to vore/unbirth
  • Slime pregnancy pill
  • Cheat console now on mobile

11 Likes

New update is pretty awesome. Thanks for all the content FL!

The fully implemented sleepover mechanic is pretty cool. I don’t even know why it’s in this game but it’s kinda cute

Also important the fact that everyone got scenes, (so much new stuff!) but I’m sure you’ll hear a lot about that from other players!

2 Likes

Im curious about the shrinking pill, cant seem to figure out how to get Yumi to spill on those. Also are the lips for the massage integrated? I cant seem to find a way to get those to work

1 Like

The shrink pills are in Bobbie’s shop for now. And the mouth tool is WIP

1 Like