A Bellyful Life: A Stuffing Inflation Sandbox WG Visual Novel [v 0.4.0] (Major Update Dec 21st 2023)

Got it. I will see what happens. Thanks!

another bar for womb capacity? +_+

1 Like

I’m going FERAL at the womb idea. Slime in womb content is a REALLY niche and specific fetish of mine so seeing it represented is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO GOOD! Bonus points if after it’s done fully growing the slime can go back in and inflate you that way.

This last idea might be a little much/possibly game balance ruining, but what if after you get your own slime you could have it “impregnate” you with a new slime by splitting off a part of itself to become its own independent slime in your womb? Might be a little out of the scope you’re wanting for this game but if it’s not I’d LOVE to see it.

1 Like

For anyone who wants to know the most calorie, cost, and volume efficient item in the game is the Frappuccino at Fatbucks. $6, 300cc, 450cal, and +25 energy.

3 Likes

Super cool game, looking forward to more visible weight gain.

1 Like

Had some time to play around with v 0.3.0, you’re making some great progress! I’ve probably said this before but im hyped as hell for more visual weight stages as well as more variety for gurgle and burp sounds

Something I will say, is that taking someone to the resort is quite boring, maybe add something like room service or some random events? In any case, keep it up :+1:

1 Like

Ooouuugh I never even THOUGHT about more variety in belly gurgling up to this point. That would be HEAVEN!

Out of curiosity, are you going to make a minigame for stuffing like how there are minigames (perhaps that’s not the right word) for inflation?

1 Like

I’m working on a simple date stuffing scene where you sit face to face with your date, with food on the table and you can drag the food to your mouth or their mouth. And then watch the bellies grow as you feed them!

6 Likes

um quick question how do i get bambi to sleep with me?

I WANT TO KNOW! :thinking:

1 Like

I’m not sure you can in the present incarnation. We hope there will be an update at some point. Looking forward to it!

One of my favorite projects on the site. Looking forward to seeing more!

3 Likes

I have been playing this game a lot, and I love it! I’m really excited for the next updates! The only problems I ran into was one crash and that Fatdonalds always says “Ask for Part Time Job” even if you already have the job, so a lot of times I forgot I was already working there and clicked the box just to be surprised that I have been fired.

4 Likes

How can i use portals? I enabled them in options, but i’ve no idea what to do next, do i need to buy them or what?

1 Like

You normally feed girls by dragging food from your bag and onto their mouth, which they can object to. with portals, you can teleport the food directly into their stomach or even their bowels.

Yea but where are portals? How to use them? It’s not explained

when portals are enabled, you can drag food onto the girls without them objecting. above the orange line puts it in their stomach, bellow puts in the bowels.

1 Like

hello,

game telling me the main character weighs 63.87kg but also “Newt weight level : 55kg”.

How do you turn on hackerman mode?

game telling me the main character weighs 63.87kg but also “Newt weight level : 55kg”.

sorry theres only two weight levels, the second weight level is reached at 55kg

How do you turn on hackerman mode?

F1 or ~ key
Check pinned message in my discord for console commands