A fat furry game from a Japanese artist

Although, now I’m stuck.
No matter what I say to her, it just ends with a loop of “Let me stay alone”

Extra hint since event is easy to miss, and translation not clear:
You promise to change venue theme so they won’t have to skip town.
Consider what area will be relevant to your agreement. Burn the day there to find extra dialog and get the next key item.

There was a mistake in previous hints and the time limit after 20th should be, 21-24, last event 25th

Say, Wespooh, have you continued to work on the translation, or have you dropped the project?

Finally figured out the step after the sweets map, you gotta do the obesity cafe place during that time, I got it to trigger on the 23rd.
Talked to her on the 24th, and she actually had something more to say than to leave her be.

Another update, I didn’t think to check in the venue at the obesity cafe after giving her the first fat-medicine, but it seems that you can give her a maximum of three of them(I don’t know if there are more in the game, basically the one from the bird lady in the school store place, and the two hidden in the jumbled area).
Wish this had more cut scene images than the hidden pictures and the fancy date with Tamamo after the stalker guy at her concert.

Gonna upload my save files, for those that want to just skip to the end of Tamamo’s line, just go to the sweets cafe(the city area, second alleyway on the bottom) and give talk to her, and say her figure is unsatisfactory, then choose to give the medicine.
Repeat this three times, and then on the last day, go to the business area(the industrial place south of your house and the school), and then go to the left end of the screen, from there talk to the black rabbit to go enjoy the concert.
Going back through there are some reactions from the crowd, the changes are 0-1 fat meds given, 2 fat meds given, and finally 3 fat-meds.
Save.7z (448.4 KB)

That’s odd, I could’ve sworn I tried the cafe. Oh well, thank you for putting the work in; I can finally get the last ending after, what, a month and a half?

I wasn’t sure if it was tied to the weight, so I just kept working there every day that wasn’t a Tamamo event, so you probably either need to have the qualifications to work there.
Be that weight, or familiarity, I don’t know.

But, yeah, playing it half translated does make it a bit harder to chisel away at what causes what, along with the long periods of time I got frustrated with bashing my head against a wall, and going off to read gag manga.

Ohh, you have to talk to the clerk again after spending the day there. It’s all coming together now, thanks :grinning:

sorry bin busy with school
trying my best

Ah, quite understandable, I was just wondering.

Also, Loveshandles, this entire route is tricky as fuck, and you can easily mess up the actual ending if you use even one of the fat medicines.

update
it is i and i have news

i have bin working my butt off but still need help
i cannot get the menu to be translated i need help
if you know how let me know
if you are new read the posts above

1 Like

hey i know this topic is YEARS old but i found it randomly and im having trouble finding the crow in the “shopping district” on the tenth day. anyone?

The crow is hidden under the awnings somewhere around the bottom of the screen which hides the crow from view, like it can obscure the player.

2 Likes

i have a lot of questions like how can i gain weight efficiently, what the code for the clock, what do i do with the plates fragment, and where are all the crows i only found 1.

Given we don’t have a proper translation, the fact that we managed to find one of the good ends was a miracle.