A fat kink tierlist

Farts. You don’t see it a lot outside of the slob niche.

1 Like

Fat male depends how qt they are, the more femme the better. still respect our big boys though because shaving your body is a pain in the ass

I’d put belly higher if i could be bothered to go back and change it but it still depends on context, those bigass multi-tiered guts usually arent my thing

Also BLACK PRIOR FOR LIFE SHUGOKI

As I said in this tierlist, as long as these sub-fetishes fits within chubby weight, I’m fine.

Ah, that makes sense. Looking at the picture for some weird reason I thought it was a tree coming out of her…

BIG fan of multiple people gaining/being stuffed myself. And just bellies in general, really. Give a girl lots of food (or people) to make their tum nice and round, then show the aftermath, and I’m pretty much sold.

2 Likes

Making this reminded me I barely draw any strongfats.

One day I will fix that and no one will be able to stop me

2 Likes

I had to stop to save myself from indecisiveness, but it’s good enough like this.

As a side note, women are not “bottom tier”, I’m just not into them. now, you may think I put them into bottom tier, because I said “boo!”, and my response to that is: camel

I’m not really into extreme wg. So yeah. Basically my preferences in general >/////<

I’m more irritated than I should be that the art for “Fat Male” uses a character with a feminine body.
Vore gets a special consideration where it can be alright under narrow circumstances, like light-hearted, furry, toony stuff, yeah, but human vore is a hard no.

2 Likes

Ditto @Fervus regarding the “Fat Male” art. I found myself having to ignore a lot of the images and focusing on the words–not only because of the gender difference, but also because the art styles are generally not my favorite. For example, moobs should look very different from boobs, in my opinion.

3 Likes

bomglers are tear shaped while male bonglers or monglers are that tear shape but flatter i think, idk i mainly draw buff people

1 Like

About sizes I struggle with what is “too much”. Kinda want as much as possible, but when it’s too much and they kinda lose the shape of a human it’s not really hot anymore. So I put bbw in best, but (u)ssbbw could also fit. I kinda like giantism until a certain point, but two times taller than regular people is stretching it.
Otherwise I prefer it when the gainer is into it, and also perfer when there’s only one or few of them. Too many fat people and it loses the allure of being special.
Strongfat is kinda interesting, but I’ve never really seen anyone do it.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll bite.

I can never pass on a tierlist

1 Like