A fat kink tierlist

1 Like

heres mine

1 Like

I’m a little late to this, but I figured why not?

1 Like

Here’s my shot at it

I am surprised a tier list did not get people annoyed based on the rankings part. Not sure I really will make a tier list for this, but I will say something interesting. Even though I never touch furry stuff, I have found quite a few furry artists that draw more attractive bodies than 90% of human artists. Actually, I could say similar for artists with fat male art because I feel like their depiction is more realistic or neutral than most fat female artists.

Just imagine there is a tier above everything else with: Goblins.

4 Likes

In that case I advise to imaging it’s made by the best artist ever.
The ranking is for kinks, not the artist.

PS for BuiltToBlast, you could add a category Gobelins at the top of your ranking. :wink:

Here’s mine.

1 Like

My turn!!

Edit: Hold up while I figure out how to just show it (on phone)
Edit 2: no worries! Found it!

2 Likes

1 Like

Here’s mine!

3 Likes

I remember this tier list from back on 4chan. Gas is honestly more so in the “can sometimes be hot” tier with a flat belly. With a gurgling stuffed, bloated, or especially pregnant belly though? Oof. Most of what’s considered “slob” art is typically too fat and gross for my tastes though.

Might as well put mine out there.

1 Like

Pre-emptive Clarification:
Sauce is great loss is bad
Alright means that it is either ok to start off with, or such a non-thought to me that it’s what I call “White noise fetishes”

1 Like

Basically the premise here being I like a lot of the effects of weight gain (wardrobe, teasing, stuck in space, out of breath).

I’m a belly guy first, then boobs, and last is pear.

Not really a fan of extreme weights where someone is immobile or seeing big health issues.

And not a fan at all of some of the related kinks like inflation, giantess, furry, vore, etc.

Beyond that, most things can be good in the right situation. Like trying to lose weight can be fun in the big struggle and fail sense, but it isn’t much fun with success. Slob can be fun in someone getting really messy during a meal because they are pigging out, but not if their house is a trash heap.

1 Like

1 Like

allI have learned from this thread is that world peace will never be an option

8 Likes

I have strong kinks, I can still enjoy something if it has enough things I like even with my worst turnoffs as well.

1 Like