A Halloween Text Adventure

On it, this bug will regret for appearing.

Edit: Uhhhhhh, okay we have problems. Big problems, the coding is not working like it should! Time to trial and error extensively.

Edit: Okay, the panic has stopped, need to figure out why one ending is not firing off. The rest seem fine (though I kept getting the Robert version for a bit, but that stopped), so time to figure out what is really going on.

Where do you find the red key? I cant for the life of me figure out where it is.

Sleep in the bed, trust me.

Also I would like to add that once BB says “to reveal the inner fatty in you now” nothing happens and you can just go left to Eric

Okay fixed the endings, hope to god that is stays fixed…

There is suppose to be a continue below that. Were you at 140 in weight or something higher?

Yes I was that was the problem because I did it again and it worked

Whew… for a second I didn’t know how to fix that quickly was worried of having to go through every weight level to check.

ok so no bugs to report on my end thankfully unless we are suppose to be able to roam the apartment after getting ending 6 and be able to interact with the lava lamp and not get the game over after getting ending 6

Eh no, that sort is to remove the player from the mansion and to help the idea the player is back in safety. If you somehow can move in there then I messed up somewhere.
The lava lamp is just a debug tool.

ah, then everything is ok, might do one more run where charlie is the only other one who got saved

Okay added an ending guide on the first post. Hopefully it is detailed enough.

HOW THE heck do you do the blueberry Challenge thing? it says go to the kitchen but i can’t seem to find anything to solve the puzzle before i Game over on charlie

Check the sink cabinets, the answer lies there.

One more bug report. The 5th ending is unattainable as talking to Beelzebub with Eric escaping doesn’t do anything.

I’ll check as soon as I can, though I am wondering how you got 525 (as I didn’t code anything to be that high on Ashley).

The milkshakes don’t despawn after you chug them all so you can continuously chug them. I click it multiple times by accident sometimes.

Ah… on it! Bit embarrassed that I missed that.
Edit Fixed!

Hey, just wondering how do I create the scissors? I use both of them and it says “You can’t use it”.

you have to manually type in “use x on x” to make the scissors

3 Likes