A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

The creator just posted on their Twitter that they have officially canceled development for Maid’s Long Vacation, so this is unfortunately true.

On the bright side however, they have expressed interest in creating something new in the future.

2 Likes

Mayhaps someone here could takeover development if they asked permission to?
Its a shame to let something just die before its finished
Though it could be this hounds optimism hetting the better of him

Well there is some sort of video on his twitter about a game he is creating. Maybe? I mean the auto translate is not great.

Loved this game! I really like the portraits for the weight progression over time, it’s really cute (final one is my favorite)! ~

19 Likes

Speaking of which, are there any rpg maker games like this? I need suggestions for… uh… scientific purposes.

1 Like

Another Japanese chubby game - Projects - Weight Gaming

Here’s one for you

1 Like

Actually the creator is working on a new game since 1 or 2 week. Seems to be a platformer where your character gain weight. With as usual good visual. I really like this personne art style.

2 Likes

are the bath images programed in the .json files anywhere? i was thinking of adding the images provided by @failmuseum (great work btw) but couldn’t find anything.

2 Likes

Wait how did you get the last one into the game? I didn’t think it had a size that big.

1 Like

I think that is the biggest you can get without modding my extra sizes in yourself

2 Likes

nevermind i found it after looking a little more
Screenshot 2023-01-02 112552

comparing with the placement of the 上,下 and 中 characters in the untranslated version was (if i’m allowed a little self boasting) a genius move, if only i had looked into what language rpgmaker runs on earlier :weary:

1 Like

I didn’t realize you could even do that big, I swear I’ve literally tried cheating and hadn’t gotten that big. Do you know how exactly? Also, I remember your extra sizes, did anyone end up modding them in?

just remembered that i might as well share the modified code
it’s “working” except for some reason the new breasts overlays don’t go away after the bath event, no idea why
also converted the images to the .rpgmvp format, so for convenience i put them there as well

modified map003 + converted images.zip (1.7 MB)

2 Likes

this site is terrifying, how do I download without acquiring malware

Believe it or not, the big, fake looking orange Download Now button is actually the real one.

5 Likes

Didn’t work for me. Orange button gave popups, including it trying to give me a file called “Your file is Ready” which just screams malware

Good work on getting it to play nice, but it’s a bit disconcerting to constantly have floating titties on-screen. Testing now to see if they auto-update for weight, too.

Edit: Doesn’t update automatically, but does stick around when the pic should change, too

i found the problem, kind of, i reverted something back, which seems to have worked, but haven’t tested all sizes again to be sure
also, i was using the (Debug) version of the game which could cause problems so i made an edit of the v1.2 file as well
modified map003 + converted images.zip (2.8 MB)

Edit: the very first breast size still bugged

3 Likes

Using the [debug] map, the 2nd (80cm) breast size is bugged, as well.

Edit: 90cm+ appear to work fine.

Edit edit: Increasing to 75 waist and 85 hips have resulted in the upper and middle parts of the portrait to become stuck.

i’m convinced it has something to do with these numbers (applies to other body parts as well)

the first time i modified these, i increased them (from 1-6 to 1-9), then reverted them to max out at the original value (6 like it is now), which fixed the new sizes

i’m sorry but i honestly don’t know how to fix that, its even more confusing since the game originally had some of these numbers repeated as well (16 and another i think)