A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

Nice find, but without a direct download (I’m struggling to find one) it’s going to be impossible to translate the game.

Might be worth making a thread for it: it’s quite fun, from the hour or so I’ve played.

EDIT: Lemiy, the author, is intending on releasing it in download once it gets to a finished-enough state, with potential of an official English translation.

9 Likes

I mean, I don’t necessarily think there’d be an issue with modding it, they don’t seem to mind it too much themselves given the last part.
Given their concerns though, I do imagine it’d be good to like make clear it’s a modded version and not the original if we do decide to publicly mod it.

The og author also need to be aware of any mod.

Looks like the author of Maid’s holiday is currently working on creating the endings for the game so as to not leave it unfinished.

New features may or may not make it into the game at some point, but it sounds like they want to prioritize having the game more or less finished in case they decide to end development for good.

14 Likes

Yeah, this game looks pretty similar, I don’t speak enough Japanese to figure out what is going on in it though. someone should reply to this thread and link people to it’s new thread (if it ever gets translated/downloadable and gets its own thread).

From what i was able to translate (machine translate) their will be no download link until the game is finished.

try using u translator for cell phones it translates pretty decent at least from Japanese to Spanish it works pretty well

1 Like

How do you do that, and what kind of phone are you using?

android I take a picture of what I want to translate and voila, it is not very exact but it is quite decent

is version 1.2 the most up to date version of this game or is the OP out of date?

Yes it’s the last one and i don’t feel like there will be anything new.

The creator just posted on their Twitter that they have officially canceled development for Maid’s Long Vacation, so this is unfortunately true.

On the bright side however, they have expressed interest in creating something new in the future.

2 Likes

Mayhaps someone here could takeover development if they asked permission to?
Its a shame to let something just die before its finished
Though it could be this hounds optimism hetting the better of him

Well there is some sort of video on his twitter about a game he is creating. Maybe? I mean the auto translate is not great.

Loved this game! I really like the portraits for the weight progression over time, it’s really cute (final one is my favorite)! ~

19 Likes

Speaking of which, are there any rpg maker games like this? I need suggestions for… uh… scientific purposes.

1 Like

Another Japanese chubby game - Projects - Weight Gaming

Here’s one for you

1 Like

Actually the creator is working on a new game since 1 or 2 week. Seems to be a platformer where your character gain weight. With as usual good visual. I really like this personne art style.

2 Likes

are the bath images programed in the .json files anywhere? i was thinking of adding the images provided by @failmuseum (great work btw) but couldn’t find anything.

2 Likes