A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

Am I tripping? When I downloaded it my computer considered it literally the EXACT same file as the original version on twitter, to the point of giving a (2) after the name. As you’d expect, had the same issue with file names as the original as well.

Same name and when I booted up the game, it’s still entirely in Japanese.

I’m not sure what to say about the file name, I never had that problem to being with so I just kept the name the same

As for it still being in Japanese did you look past the title screen? I wasn’t able to translate that and the menus but the rest should work fine.

1 Like

Yup. All in Jap. I might download again just in case something went wrong.

EDIT:

Redownloading seemed to work. No idea why or how it happened…

1 Like

I couldn’t get past it because the files were not working just like the original japanese. Will try re-downloading.

This happened to me, in regards ti the file having the exact same name with a (2).
The game was the latest version though, so I think it’s just a case of the author not updating the name.

1 Like

I made a manual translation for this game so it’s in proper English.
Although there shouldn’t be any errors in the translation or cut off text I can’t be sure, so if you find any please post a screenshot.

The full game:

Only the data folder (the translated files):

Installation:
Full game - extract the contents of the .zip. Done.

Only data folder - requires you already have the game downloaded, either the Japanese version or the one a few posts above. Open the .zip, then go into your games folder, into the www folder, and then overwrite the data folder there with the one from the .zip. Take care to not simply put one folder into the other.

21 Likes

can someone remind me how i extract this without causing errors again? i know you have to use some Japanese translation program thingy but i forgot what it was called haha.

I’m getting a loading error. Something about a character not being found?

A program called Sjisunzip works which you can download here. Releases · kjerk/sjisunzip · GitHub

Or read the terribly formatted thread I made about it here How to machine translate Japanese RPG maker games

ay thanks i forgot about that program

thank you so much! everything works perfectly on my end

1 Like

Did you download the full game or just the data folder? This message means that in the games folder unter www/img/characters/ the file 村娘の私服.rpgmvp (encrypted) is missing. Can you check if the filenames in there are working right?

You should be able to fix it by downloading the full game at a least, I think.

In win-rar press ctrl + E before extracting and select “932 ANSI/OEM Japanese”, this will change the encoding language and should fix file name issues

2 Likes

I had the same issue, but I fixed it by setting locale to Japanese before extracting.

Hey everyone! I’ve been doing a good bit of experimenting with the latest build of this game (definitely more than I should be, considering classes and such), so I figured I’d go ahead and share the info I’ve gathered. Special thanks to @Kitsune for manually translating the game to make this experimentation much easier and more enjoyable!

1. Most, if not all, of you know about the tree to the right of the inn: you interact with it and get a fruit from it which causes your appetite to go up by 1. Also, as most of you likely know, you eventually get too fat to jump for the fruit. A little hard info for that: you’re locked out of reaching that fruit once you reach 71kg. I have not yet determined whether or not reaching 71kg then going back below via dieting and exercise (covered later) will allow you to be able to reach the fruit again, though it’s easy to assume you would be able to (unless it stops checking and assumes you can’t the first time you fail, for whatever reason).

2. I’m sure most people know about the Tight Corset you can get from the bunny girl. Once you reach a Waist measurement of 70, you can get that from her. However, there are also two more corsets you can get from her, both stronger than the Tight Corset: the High Performance Corset and the Fake Corrective Underwear. You get the High Performance Corset by outgrowing the Maid Clothes while wearing the Tight Corset (you specifically have to see the event where she outgrows it and automatically changes clothes; you can’t only reach 70 Waist again), then by giving her 500G when she offers it to you. The Fake Corrective Underwear you get basically the same way, except it’s by outgrowing the Maid Clothes while the High Performance Corset is equipped and it will cost you 1000G. The High Performance Corset brings your Waist down another 20 cm total while the Fake Corrective Underwear brings it down 30 cm total. Plus, both of them will lower your Hip measurement down 15 cm. These can both be super useful for getting more money from the “artist” in front of the inn as well as for getting more money from each job since you can wear the Maid Clothes for even longer.

3. I’m sure everyone here is familiar with Dusk Street, though mainly for the sweets shops you can find there. And I’m sure everyone knows each of those sweet shops will give you 1 extra cm in a certain measurement (Hips for the donut shop, Waist for the ice cream shop, and Boobs for the cheesecake shop). However, the latest update also added a running track on the lower part of the street. Once you reach a certain weight or Waist measurement (I’m assuming weight, but I haven’t gotten to fully test this yet), you’ll be able to use the track to burn some more calories (and it actually burns slightly more than the Lumberjack job in Maid Clothes, so it’s pretty good at that). However, you can also cause this calorie burning escapade to backfire onto your poor, gluttonous character by going to one of the shops after running the track. After running, if you go to one of the shops, you’ll gain a fairly significant number of calories in addition to the extra cm in the measurement of your choosing. From my quite limited amount of testing on this, it seems the number of calories you gain is quite similar to the calories gained from the Crispy Sandwich option after work. Though, of course, the actual number of calories gained or lost depends on your appetite and fitness stats, respectively.

4. This was briefly touched on by someone else already, but on Save Editor Online, you can change the values of every one of your stats. ATK is for Boobs, DEF is for Waist, MAT is for Hips, MDF is Appetite, and AGI is Fitness. LUK is Luck of course, though I have yet to determine if there’s an actual use for that stat in this game. Whenever you put a value in, it adds that number to whatever the amount is actually supposed to be at that time, and by putting a file in there that’s already been to one of the shops or has already used the mirror, you can use that to see what stat changes have already taken place on your character so you get a feel for how it works exactly.

5. On the topic of cheating, you can also edit starting weight in the json for the next time you start a new game, and the three measurement stats will scale to fit the standard value at that time. Simply go into the game folder, then it’s www\data\Actors (which you can open in Notepad), then scroll over until you reach the “initialLevel” variable. It starts at 48, but you can bump it up or down as you see fit. I haven’t tried bumping it down yet (obviously), but it’s a way to make the game easier or harder for you if you’d like, or if you just want to see stuff like this for yourself. There are quite a few more changes you can make as well, though I have very limited experience in coding and whatnot. If you’d like to experiment yourself, you can. And if you do, let me know what you discover! :slight_smile:

That’s all I have at the moment that I can remember. I recorded a let’s play of this and am in the process of editing it. I’ll make a separate YouTube channel and post it on there when it’s done. Hopefully at least someone found something interesting or useful in this, because it took quite a while to type up. :sweat_smile:

EDIT: I took out the part that says Hip measurement isn’t used for anything since I later found out it actually is! The window checks each of your measurements before deciding whether or not you can fit through it. Unless there’s another one somewhere in the game I don’t know about (which is definitely a possibility), that’s the only situation where the High Performance Corset or the Fake Corrective Underwear lowering your Hip stat will actually cause you to be able to access a part of the game you’d otherwise be locked out of.

16 Likes

This is really neat! If we’re talking about some game stuff I do have some info as well thanks to translating it:

• You can climb out of the window in the main part of your room. Depending on your size it plays some events
  • Leaving the bread at either half or full at the end of day makes your colleague gain weight
  • If your colleague reaches a certain weight you can find her at Dusk Street (Sweets Shops for the evening) - First near the end, then near the start, then at track
  • 120kg is the limit currently. That is achievable even without eating any bread or exercising
  • Using the mirror and the sweets shops to gain in one specific area both can currently cause the wrong text to play during certain scenes as some are dependent on weight but concern body parts
  • Choosing not to get up during the night when available increases your appetite by 1 - getting up, doing nothing and going to sleep then does not
10 Likes

Holy crap, that’s actually some really cool info! I have to go to work now, but I gotta try some of that stuff when I have a chance to. Thanks for sharing! :grin:

The limit actual is more than 120kg.
This is a screenshot of my save in the 15 day, after of eat in the nigth.

Huh. Then I wonder why the creator said that one twitter? Maybe it’s just for content or you have a newer version?

Ah, their nico page 【未完成】メイドさんの長期休暇ver1.2 - ゲームアツマール says:
更新情報
体重の増加が想定以上に増えやすかった為食欲の成長率を下げました、ごめんなさい!!
そのうえで体重上限を大幅に上げています、恐らく120前後が最大だと想定していますが…

which indicates that it was supposed to be raised to at least 120, but it could be higher too. I might have remembered that wrong then.

(Short machine translation of the relevant passage:
“On top of that, I’m raising the weight limit significantly, I assume the maximum is probably around 120, but…”