A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

Honestly, if someone could make a an automated translation of the game, it’d be great. Right now it crashes on start for me, probably because my pc renamed all the kanji to weird ass letters, and the game can’t find what it needs.

1 Like

Try extracting it with your locale set to Japanese.

1 Like

How does one do that?

Ctrl + e and go to Japanese. On winrar.
Well the game is finished I think from what my gg translator is saying (was supposed to be a 20 Days) but yeah we can easily access all the biggest size in 15 days so it’s the end. I just hope that him, not shiranui and fallboy will continue to do game like that. Well their is others that do game like that but they have now drawing or anything to see the progression. Maybe I will do a thread for them later.

And don’t forget to say thanks to the author for the game. We’ll more like the two game he created.

Shoddy translation I made

It should work aside from a few menus and the title screen but it should be easy to infer from there.

Try setting your default language to Japanese just in case

6 Likes

Am I tripping? When I downloaded it my computer considered it literally the EXACT same file as the original version on twitter, to the point of giving a (2) after the name. As you’d expect, had the same issue with file names as the original as well.

Same name and when I booted up the game, it’s still entirely in Japanese.

I’m not sure what to say about the file name, I never had that problem to being with so I just kept the name the same

As for it still being in Japanese did you look past the title screen? I wasn’t able to translate that and the menus but the rest should work fine.

1 Like

Yup. All in Jap. I might download again just in case something went wrong.

EDIT:

Redownloading seemed to work. No idea why or how it happened…

1 Like

I couldn’t get past it because the files were not working just like the original japanese. Will try re-downloading.

This happened to me, in regards ti the file having the exact same name with a (2).
The game was the latest version though, so I think it’s just a case of the author not updating the name.

1 Like

I made a manual translation for this game so it’s in proper English.
Although there shouldn’t be any errors in the translation or cut off text I can’t be sure, so if you find any please post a screenshot.

The full game:

Only the data folder (the translated files):

Installation:
Full game - extract the contents of the .zip. Done.

Only data folder - requires you already have the game downloaded, either the Japanese version or the one a few posts above. Open the .zip, then go into your games folder, into the www folder, and then overwrite the data folder there with the one from the .zip. Take care to not simply put one folder into the other.

21 Likes

can someone remind me how i extract this without causing errors again? i know you have to use some Japanese translation program thingy but i forgot what it was called haha.

I’m getting a loading error. Something about a character not being found?

A program called Sjisunzip works which you can download here. Releases · kjerk/sjisunzip · GitHub

Or read the terribly formatted thread I made about it here How to machine translate Japanese RPG maker games

ay thanks i forgot about that program

thank you so much! everything works perfectly on my end

1 Like

Did you download the full game or just the data folder? This message means that in the games folder unter www/img/characters/ the file 村娘の私服.rpgmvp (encrypted) is missing. Can you check if the filenames in there are working right?

You should be able to fix it by downloading the full game at a least, I think.

In win-rar press ctrl + E before extracting and select “932 ANSI/OEM Japanese”, this will change the encoding language and should fix file name issues

2 Likes