A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

He just wait game is stable for new ver, else your game may crush while some event and you didn’t save.

So I attempted to download and play the old version of the game, but it refuses to open. Followed the instructions in the Read Me, but a number of Exceptions keeps coming up regarding Win 10, and it just closes the window. The thing disappears so fast, I can’t even read it all before it’s gone.

Anyone know what the mirror that you can visit at night does exactly (not the one in your room)? There are three options, but I don’t understand what I’m picking.

It takes fat from one part of the body (in order from top to bottom, breasts, waist, and hips), then allows you to add it to another area.

4 Likes

Huh they made it so you can’t eat the fruit at some point.

That’s been a feature for some time: can’t grab it if you can’t jump..

1 Like

he mentioned in the tweet second to the link to the game that he’ll package it when its “in a more refined state” a la less bugs.

3 Likes

Also, the first result of searching “saveeditoronline” will net a result where you can edit your save online (who’d thunk xD)
Here you can set your current week to something far beyond negative and play for as long as you’d like. (its variable 8 or something, but simple elimination will get you there in a timely fashion.)

Is there a current weight cap in the game? I couldn’t get beyond 120kg.

There was a weight/size cap in the last version so I’m guessing yes.

1 Like

Where is the file location for the game? Or do I need to wait for the stand alone version to do this?

the standalone version
Under www → save
And then they’re listed in order.

does anyone know what the “waking up in the middle of the night” scene is for?

To eat some sweet treats at the dinner table

1 Like

okay thank you. I’ve seen some people in the chat say it, is there a 9999999 money version yet?

The night scene is also for using the mirror in the room over to move 1cm of fat from one of the three sizes to another. On the twitter, it seems they’re thinking of maybe adding more to that, since 1cm is too small a difference.

1 Like

It’s interesting. You can get the needed amount of money to last to the 15 days and still reach 120kg with village girl outfit equipped til it no longer fits.

Appetite growth reduced to make 120kg maximum only when you grow most efficiently.

3 Likes

Download version is here

1 Like

Do you know the optimal “route” to get enough money while ALSO getting max weight? I previously tried maid outfit hard work for the first 3-5 days and then Dress and church for the rest but it didn’t seem the best.