A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

zippyshare has some pop ups that are not the file onipuck shared but they will say something like “Download Now”.

you probably accidentally downloaded some malware.

I’m sorry for any problem that might have come from this, I forget not everyone has two separate forms of ad blocking running to stop this sort of thing.

Very basic but a very good start. Nice system with only the problem with lack of proper translations. The artwork is very nice and the way the room slowly becomes disorganized as the main character gains weight is a good touch.

Definitely watching this one.

How do I download this without 20 viruses and pop ups

Aside from using a more thorough ad blocker(I have redundancy with mine just in case), I don’t have much I can offer for advice.

well i have an anti virus and ad block so i didnt had anything personnaly. Can’t help you that much sadly

Have you subscribed to any of the extra filter lists on adblock?
They are rather helpful.

I don’t personally have an adblocker rip, could you at least point me to the actual download link? I physically couldn’t find a link or button on the site.

Just google search “Extensions for -insert web browser of choice here-”, then when it takes you to the site for your browser’s extension database, look for Ad Block, or Ad Block Plus.

Nvm I realized I was being an idiot. Do you know if the game has been updated at all though?

Well for the tweet i translated with google the creator is working on the game and would like to update about the game but seems to have some little probleme with the game.

3 Likes

Are there any more games like this on Twitter?

1 Like

Looks like the new version is out. Unsure how to download or translate it but I thought I’d shout it out.

7 Likes

Yes I think the download link is not here for now. And YESSS finally been months I checked his Twitter each day until it got out.

1 Like

Still I wonder how to get 99999 money like the said in the nicoNico comment

Super excited
Hope the downloadable version comes out soon,

This hound just played through it and there is midnight snacks in the later week, a room with a mirror, a few items and two new stages of weight for the assets
Anyone mind doing translations?

No one can do any translations without a download link, and once you have a download link you can just use translate++ to make your own. There isn’t exactly a great story anyone is missing here.

1 Like

is there a way to download games uploaded to rpg atsumaru?

If I remember right the last time we did this someone managed to pull some tech wizardry and ripped it from the site. But just looking via google translate I couldn’t find a button to download it.

1 Like