A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

For those that use the Saveedit site the stat that controls how fast you gain is the AGI stat. Except into the negatives.
*Edit, as stated below - AGI is to help slow how fast you lose weight and MDEF is how much you gain. Thanks, Xoyv. =^~^=

2 Likes

a link thats not zippyshare would be great

1 Like

actually AGI affects how much you lose during work
MDEF affects how much you gain

4 Likes

For the bath check only and as for the cat he say your 3 sizes the horse will maybe usefull when the game will be finished, the kid idk and the receptionist as changfe in her dialogue when you gain weight and is there for little event like when you break your maid clothe.

This makes me wish I could understand the, correct me if I’m wrong, hiragana (or kanji)

It’s a mixture of both

I click the link for the translation patch, but it just goes “403 Forbidden”.

Apparently, it’s because I’m from England.

Can someone put it in Mega?

Thank you, this was quite helpful. Is there a time limit in the game? Because at a certain day the game closed itself

I’m not going to make a mega account just to post a single upload.
Also, wish we could slightly bigger files onto this forum directly, so in lieu of that I’m using WeTransfer, maybe that will work for our European posters.
https://we.tl/t-qpmGI0pPqF

6 Likes

yes 10 day for now .20 later when there will be an update.

2 Likes

I love what you have done so far! The game sometimes hangs up for me, however. Nothing too bad, I just have to remember to save often. Can’t wait for the next 10 days!

1 Like

its aint my game i just found it and saw that its had not a page on weight gaming so i decided to share it here. I don"t have twitter so i will send a marshmallow to the autor. so he will be able to claim the game on this website and maybe update directly here.

3 Likes

yes it worked thank you for that

2 Likes

Hey onipuck. I noticed that you had a save in the game with tons of cash which is really convenient. I was just wondering how to do that in an rpgmaker game? (I’ve been having trouble progressing in another rpgmaker game called Vale-City and it would be a great help if I didn’t have to worry as much about cash.) Sorry if this question is a bit random. Any help will be appreciated!

For future reference you should try to keep project content discussion exclusive to the thread it’s on but I digress. I made a post on said thread that you’ll probably appreciate here: Vale City - #188 by loveiswhat69

Ah yes, thank you. Next time I’ll try sending a private message to the person. I didn’t mean to veer off this thread.

I downloaded the file it give me a google extension that i cant delete

I downloaded the zippyshare file on this thread it gave me a google extension that every time i remove it comes back with a new name

You might want to run a malware and virus scan if you haven’t yet. I downloaded the file from zippyshare and I don’t have any google extensions like what your describing. I’d also recommend looking up the name of the extension that you currently have and see what you can find.

2 Likes

Is anyone working on a better translation currently? The machine translation works, but it’s pretty lacking for what’s largely a visual-light game. (I say largely because yes, the bath exists.)