OkuSim: A Cute Wife Simulator

That’s really unfortunate to hear. Hopefully it’s all fixed now though.
Is there a list of things you’ve at least thought about implementing or work on in the future?

1 Like

We have a general list and some specifics from HG. Not really anything too concrete, yet, but we know roughly what we want for the full thing.

1 Like

nice little gem of a game
thanks for posting it

good game guys, can’t wait for future updates! ^^

If only it was still available. XD

It is the link still works. And the game has a thread already along with an English translation.

If the link is not working for you, I would check your browser or anti-virus and see if something is preventing the download from going through.

hope you guys are doing well <3

1 Like

Just a reminder it’s against the site rules to ask a dev for an update. Check the FAQ under improve the discussion for more info.

Oh, right. I forgot. I just got a bit worried. But really, is HarlequinGemini alright?

I’m fine. Mostly working on art since that’s what I’m best at (I’ve posted quite a bit on Eka’s). The update’s stagnated on the grounds of I’ve been struggling to come up with stuff that I’d immediately want to implement and I’d rather not force the programmer to come up with it when they’re pretty busy as is

Sorry for not really saying anything, I’d just rather only post if I really do have something to show, and what I currently have I don’t wanna spoil yet

15 Likes

Same here. The next update is the final one, and we’re gonna do our best to have a rad complete game with an explorable world and shit.

4 Likes

It’s nice so far. It was fun discovering all the various states for each of the wives. Good luck on developing the outside world for the game. If there’s one thing I would like to see, it would be an option to vore someone, when exploring outside, if vore is enabled.

Also, just in case you didn’t know, the bug with the fullness and exp resetting only happens when interacting with the table to the left of the bed. For some reason, interacting with the table to the right of the bed works just fine without any problems.

6 Likes

it’s all good Harlequingemini, take your time. It is a fun game as is I know once you fine the groove the game will 10X better! I know I’ll be sending you good vibes till then.

3 Likes

I’m sorry if I came off as impatient or rude before, HarlequinGemini. Also, I agree with darkdragon45987 and I’ll be sending you good vibes, too (or, uh, trying to)!

Really enjoy this little game, hope to see more! :o

has vore been implemented yet? I’m level 6 and I still can’t figure out how

Level 8 is vore content to my knowledge.

1 Like

Correct, because Level 8 is the first time you can get to fullness level 3 (counting empty as level 0).

i was walking around and noticed that the pool area had no uses. i immediately had an idea to use it for water inflation, if you guys want to implement that of course. maybe something else that only unlocks once you’ve hit the level cap like a special art of even bigger proportions, something like that.

I really like this game! it’s really cute and fun and the dialouge made me chuckle and the art is REALLY good. i especially like the different wives being like different personalities and having different tastes, something else i thought of just now would be a fav food feature that allows you to eat like 20 over the cap. thats all from me, good job on this!

1 Like

Could vore be implemented for lower weight stages/ more vore options overall?

also, are there really any differences between the different character choices?

1 Like