A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

I also have the same error and I already tried to download the complete game, the data folder and change my pc to a Japanese region just in case it was my pc that did not load the files correctly If someone could help fix my mistake it would be great, if not then I’ll wait to see if there is more news about the game and wait again for new translations
meanwhile thank you very much for your attention: D

Can I use your the layers added in so I can mod them into my version of the game?

1 Like

Yeah, you want me to send them to you in a message?

Modding isn’t illegal per say. It’s the use of someone else’s IP that is illegal.

However, if you release stand-alone files, it’s perfectly legal.

OK, sure.

Thanks.^^^^

1 Like

Just keep clicking the button until it stops giving you popups, it will take a few tries but it should just give you a straight download without any popups once you’ve actually got it

is it a long or short game? if its a long game with decent content that would be cooler.

mainly because you know japanese game untranslated that sort of thing, someone could request a translation of this on the f95zone perhaps?

It’s a shorter game, but it does have a little bit of replayability if you didn’t get a perfect run.

Also you’re in luck, scroll up a bit and you will find an english translation of the game. Go here: A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter - #96 by Kitsune and scroll down a bit you are having difficulties with getting it to work.

2 Likes

after playing it, the game is good despite being on the short side… as it is right now it seems to be unfinished as the ending would tell or lack there of, so i assume there will be more additions in a later date, my only complaint would be the lack of any kind of sprites to represent your weight gain as the only visual indicator you have is the mirror pictures but it still quite a good game regardless!

anyone have advice to fix the missing character loading error

I was wondering if somebody made a modded version with the extra weight sizes that failmuseum made?

1 Like

I had one person in the thread ask me for permission to use them for their own version.

The reason that there hasn’t been a publicly available modded version is mostly permission based. I don’t know if the developer is working on a new version of the game and I don’t believe anyone has asked if they could make a modded version. I would make a modded version myself, but I would need his permission to feel comfortable doing so (which would be difficult since I don’t have and will not get a twitter account because I greatly dislike the website).

2 Likes

That’s understandeble, though if possible i would like to try and mod a version for myself. If it isn’t too much trouble could you send me the files for the layers?

1 Like

I mean, hey, could try to ask for ya if ya want? They haven’t really been active since January though, so dunno if we’d get a response, but I’d say it’s worth a shot either way.

1 Like

Yeah go for it! I really appreciate you offering to do this for me. If they say no to me making a modified version, you could also offer them the additional sizes I made.

1 Like

I mean, hey, offering help when ya can and asking it when ya need it is a superpower~
Anyhow, they do seem to have messages disabled on twitter, but their bio links to a marshmallow qa thing for questions/requests/etc so I’ve sent a message there asking about it.
Once again they haven’t been active since January, but we’ll see whether they’ll reply sooner or later, and hopefully they’ll do.

1 Like

Since a lot of people are asking for them, I’m going to put the updated sizes here for anyone to use.
Maid Game New Sizes.zip (561.7 KB)

7 Likes

Cool, nice.

Ttis a shame the game doesn’t have any events or somesuch for further sizes though.

1 Like

I mean, it wouldn’t be all that hard to implement really since the math should all be there on how sizes increase. Pretty sure it’s all done via stat upgrades telling a certain variable to increase. The only issue that might happen is that other events might not work right as a result since they are also probably triggered by specific variables made from those stats.

Given that it’s an in progress project trying to add those sizes would likely be pointless since they will probably have the character get bigger anyways.

Well, I know adding the sizes themselves isn’t difficult, already tried and just had to make a few small changes to the bathing events to make it easier, like unifying them into a common event.
Specifically, the game sets each of the variables directly based on character stats at the beginning of events which use them, and then runs the event. So all you need to do is make sure they’re set somewhat recently, either in the event or somewhere else in the scene, and then you should be fine to use them.
But yeah, I was more so talking about other events like the scattered clothing bits, npc dialogue, and especially event scenes.

About the in-progress bit, the dev was last active in January and hasn’t been ever since, so I feel like it probably got abandoned.

1 Like