A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

Do you know how you can edit what the kg (LV) stat is in the savegame?

First you need to find the midnight version of the mirror room’s map (not the daytime one). Then click on the mirror’s event, scroll through the event page slowly until you see the line for the choices “Bust, Waist, Hips” one of the first things underneath these options in the event page will be one of the parameters -1 and then a choice for the other two.

If you still cant find it, right click on the event page a choose “copy as text”. Go and paste this into a text editor and then control-f for “-1”. Don’t make the edit here, but instead look to about where the change parameter line is and then look for it again in RPGMaker. If it’s not there, check the mirror event again to make sure that the calculations aren’t on a different page.

This is using a text editor, right?

Because I’m pretty sure it’s not possible for me to make the game editable again in RPG Maker.

Also, you wanted to know about the encryption- You can unencrypt those files.

1 Like

Yes it is. Start a new project in RPGMaker MV. save and close out of RPG maker. Go the translated version of the game’s “www” folder, copy everything INSIDE the folder (not the www folder itself). Now go find the folder of the RPG maker project we made earlier. Then paste the contents of the www folder into the project’s folder. Finally, load the project into rpg maker and you should have the game loaded.

Just know, that I’m not sure of the legality or ethics of making edits to the game for any reason other than personal use, since any edit would basically require uploading the whole game again (or at least the data folder). But if it’s just for personal use it’s fine on both accounts.

2 Likes

The only way I know of to manually edit Risha’s weight is to go into the www folder. From there, click on data, then Actors, and use Notepad to open it (or whatever you’re most familiar with, but I use Notepad). Then scroll until you see the variable called “initialLevel”, which should be set to 48 by default. Whatever you change that number to will be Risha’s weight in your next new game. Aside from an online save editor (which, even then, I can’t remember for certain if you can use it to change your level), changing the initialLevel variable in the Actors.json is the only way I know of to change Risha’s weight manually.

Well, that and by using intended game mechanics, anyway.

2 Likes

Strange the savefile doesn’t let you change the level.

Ok, thanks. Didn’t know that.

Modding is one of those gray-zone things that’s generally technically illegal, but isn’t really enforced- and mostly depends on the form of copyright protection given by the creator.

Aka- it depends on what the developer thinks. You should ask him.

You wouldn’t have to upload the whole game again. You can give him snippets of code to add to the game (if it’s substantial enough) by adding them all to a test room and then just sending the relevant files, or use Winmerge to find the exact snippets of code and where they should be added to the .json files.

Not an expert in RPG Maker, but I have experience in other game making programs/scripting, and it should be possible (in theory, didn’t try it in practice.)

Side note, I did find a reference to switching to the 2nd maid (forgot her name) in the text of the .json files. No idea what’s up with that, it might be a test feature, and it definitely is not finished.

1 Like

Point of note: creator’s Twitter’s in the OP if you wanna contact them. There is the language barrier, but that’s not too hard to overcome.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem and I don’t see

in any of these files.

I also have the same error and I already tried to download the complete game, the data folder and change my pc to a Japanese region just in case it was my pc that did not load the files correctly If someone could help fix my mistake it would be great, if not then I’ll wait to see if there is more news about the game and wait again for new translations
meanwhile thank you very much for your attention: D

Can I use your the layers added in so I can mod them into my version of the game?

1 Like

Yeah, you want me to send them to you in a message?

Modding isn’t illegal per say. It’s the use of someone else’s IP that is illegal.

However, if you release stand-alone files, it’s perfectly legal.

OK, sure.

Thanks.^^^^

1 Like

Just keep clicking the button until it stops giving you popups, it will take a few tries but it should just give you a straight download without any popups once you’ve actually got it

is it a long or short game? if its a long game with decent content that would be cooler.

mainly because you know japanese game untranslated that sort of thing, someone could request a translation of this on the f95zone perhaps?

It’s a shorter game, but it does have a little bit of replayability if you didn’t get a perfect run.

Also you’re in luck, scroll up a bit and you will find an english translation of the game. Go here: A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter - #96 by Kitsune and scroll down a bit you are having difficulties with getting it to work.

2 Likes

after playing it, the game is good despite being on the short side… as it is right now it seems to be unfinished as the ending would tell or lack there of, so i assume there will be more additions in a later date, my only complaint would be the lack of any kind of sprites to represent your weight gain as the only visual indicator you have is the mirror pictures but it still quite a good game regardless!

anyone have advice to fix the missing character loading error

I was wondering if somebody made a modded version with the extra weight sizes that failmuseum made?

1 Like