A Piece of Cake / C'est de la tarte (le français) English Translation [RenPy]

The itch io page for the game has a development log right under the downloads.

how do you go about building a temple?

1 Like

never mind figured it out

Well that’s eerie, on the itchio page they said they lost their discord account, I wonder how that happened.

Could have been a phishing scam. It happens a lot.

1 Like

Mainly bug fixes, the biggest being maudes event not triggering every time for a whole year. Polution can be got under control (rather than made worse), so no premature end game. So, basically stuff that was unreachable in 0.16 can now be done. There’s some more variations in the attend lecture at the university.

So this is probably a dumb question, but how exactly are you supposed to prevent getting sick and increase life expectancy?

Don’t overstuff yourself when sleeping and don’t just eat. Also keep your stress down by not always doing careers like teacher

2 Likes

How does the game get affected from the question asking if the town is rich normal or poor?

Have I ever mentioned that I hate navigating with the command prompt?

Because I hate navigating with the command prompt = P

1 Like

0.18 is now out in french. If dingotush is still around to translate :smiley:

4 Likes

What new does it bring to the table?

You can check out the itch page for this info, but here’s the version notes.

Summary

Hi all!

The French 0.18 version is ready! Hopefully there’ll be an English translation.

What’s the news?

• You can now open, manage and develop your icecream shop! Make it big and you might even see results on the city lady’s body!
  • Your reputation now has different effects depending how you gained it. People liking you for your videos and anything related to your body are called your “fans”. People agreeing with your scientific articles and politics are now called your “adepts”.
  • Increased max cupsize for the girls you meet by the streets to double J cup (was dougle G)
  • Rankings for city population, average cupsize and average weight (national and international rankings)
  • Get some news from Maude after she left town
  • A slight reorganizations in some choice menus and UI
  • Text and bug fixes (this will never end…)

I’ll try to readjust some mechanics in the next update. The icecream shop seems to fatten fasten up the lady’s groth a bit too much. And some other issues have been reported.

I hope you’ll like the new content!

Cheers! <3

Parvin

1 Like

Will the game be translated into english?

Dingotush frequently does it. Give em time.

1 Like

Well, its been a very, very long time since the last update to both the game and the thread, about 100 days in fact. A lot of things could have changed in that time.

The last update to the game prior to 8 days ago was in February. That’s when the update released and then it was translated within a few days. The thread is not going to update if there is no content to update. Dingo does other things and is busy. I’m sure this will eventually see an update just have to be patient.

iirc it’s machine translation of the script, plus a little cleaning. Given how chunked out the text is, it’s probably not hard to do by hand… but I’m assuming Dingo’s got a script or something to make it a little smoother (final pass aside)

Now I might be mistaken as I don’t play this very often but I don’t recall this being machine translated. It’s normally pretty obvious when it is. I remember dingo referring to their French not being the best, and from playing it in the past it didn’t strike me as machine translated.

Every time I play this game it tries to get me ill and kill me soon as I get a lot of fans and so much more like I do nothing but try to gain like on regular foods and instantly says I’m losing weight and dying from illness tells me to be reasonable like fr I did nothing but do as the game let’s like wtf this is bs