A Piece of Cake / C'est de la tarte (le français) English Translation [RenPy]

You got to balance stress and eating semi-normal to start. Going on walks and doing excercise until your health is like ‘Very Well’ or something, so that you get an extra action per day.

1 Like

The problem is I have that and it gets me Sick regardless every time and I eat the healthier foods it kills me for

Like how can you get the buttock big and have healthy ever cuz it keeps going and demoting this game is hella messed up on stats like idk maybe it’s just me but it feels like it needs a better balance for fairness

I’ve noticed there’s also a health malus if you go to bed fully stuffed. Maybe that’s what’s happening to you?

1 Like

Eating healthy food has no effect on getting sick or not, it just increases your wellness stat. Make sure that you aren’t overeating before end of the day and if you get sick, rest until it goes away before doing anything else

1 Like

Yeah it does that to me a lot also I think it should be having a hint system instead of not saying anything at all like how the weight game has a hint system if you need it to know like if you need to go to gym or some helpful advice if in bad health

I did rest once and it said I had to go to hospital for not eating also when the fullest shown as full

You still need to eat lol, just stop overstuffing your character. If you go to bed with less than 13-15 fullness left you will always incure illness. (2nd instance of this being a game over)

If you want to stuff your character only do so at breakfast, eating the maximum amount early in the day and then eat just before going to bed but don’t go under the threshhold

3 Likes

It doesn’t say how much is full in numbers so that part is confusing

I think a lot of the problem is that the “satiety” bar only shows like 1/3 of your character’s real fullness meter. So even if you visually fill it, your character is still gonna lose weight endlessly until you bad end that way. Main thing early on is to eat at the end of the day until the “you can’t eat anymore” message pops up, then scroll up to rollback the last food item you ate, then end the day. This puts you near max fullness, which helps expand your stomach until you reach a point where the fullness bar isn’t handicapping you.

Jogging, the gym, and swimming laps are the most effective for increasing your char’s Health. For stress, using any of those or walking is good. You’ll want to try to match your amount of work with an equal amount of exercise so you don’t get overstressed (which eats your health up like crazy).

It really does need a better balance, there’s not enough info revealed to the player to properly manage their state until it’s already in an out of control spiral.

1 Like

As long as you 1. eat breakfast and 2. keep the meter above 70% your character will always gain weight regardless of fullness. If you are looking to increase your stomach capacity you should also just overeat as much as possible. Eating early on in the day is a lot more important for weight gain than eating late in the day

1 Like

I figured it out some I gotten to xxl buttock lol

Now I’m 4XL loving the advice cuz it works well

1 Like

just wondering about it sorry

Just wondering is there a way Maude stays or she suppose to leave eventually?

Can’t seem to buy medicine and I don’t know to regain health so I always end up dying

You gain health by going to the gym, biking, jogging or swimming laps

2 Likes

You need to research the medicine first by working at the lab or by buying it and assigning technicians via the upgrade menu

I’m also having difficulty gaining weight as well. My character is eating to full or near full everyday but they still lose weight at the end of the day.

sounds like you are skipping breakfast

About the translation, I’ve been rather unwell and it will be a while before I can do this.

If anyone wants to step in, that’s fine. The patcher code can help with identifying missing translations and allow you to add new ones (check the ReadMe), but it won’t find any new renpy scripts unfortunately.

17 Likes

Hey uh I have been playing the game for awhile now and I am pretty good as a multi billionaire but then all of the sudden one night it said I died to hypertension do you know how I can avoid this if it’s weight I was only at 197 kgs